What to do? Prices of CCs and Ceramics in Europe (1 Viewer)

Desle

Reaction score
I've been deciding on which chips I should buy as my first (and hopefully last) set.
The choice is between CCs and ceramics, but here in Europe the ceramics are cheaper than the royals & majestics (e.g. majestics are 74 cents).

Are CCs worth it if they cost more than ceramics? Especially when I only like the majestics for their aesthetic, and I could also get custom ceramics instead? They seem more durable, and easily cleaned..

I'm wondering what others think, or know about this

(Are CCs even cheaper than ceramics in the US?)

I felt my chipping journey was done when I got my custom CPCs done. At the moment, I don't see myself buying an order set.
So your "last" set will really depend but if you keep coming here at PCF, I'll probably not be a set of China Clay.

Get samples, none of them are necessarily better than the other. All you’re gonna get out of this is a bunch of different personal preferences.

A couple of facts though:

- The best ceramic option, brpropoker.com is US based (expensive shipping and customs)
- China clay smells weird/bad (some don’t care, others can’t live with it)

If cost is an issue and you are in the EU, have you considered ceramics from Sun-Fly?
SunFly chips are actually more expensive here

:unsure: it depends only on you. I think ceramics is a lot better,.just my opinion. As people says here, get samples and decide for yourself.

I've ordered (and tested) both samples from CC and Ceramics, and I honestly don't mind either. I was under the impression that CCs were generally a step-up from ceramics, because of the price here in the EU.. I'll probably go for the ceramics.

(And for anyone wondering what selection I can pick from, I'm ordering from pokershop.de)

SunFly chips are actually more expensive here

I've ordered (and tested) both samples from CC and Ceramics, and I honestly don't mind either. I was under the impression that CCs were generally a step-up from ceramics, because of the price here in the EU.. I'll probably go for the ceramics.

(And for anyone wondering what selection I can pick from, I'm ordering from pokershop.de)
Good calls. China Clays, I cant stand the smell and players dont like it either. We love the ceramics: they're cheap so I can afford to buy a ton of them, fully customized, no smell, not worried about breaking, bright colors. Im sure I'll upgrade someday but they're a good way to get yourself hooked (or delete the memory of this website after buying like Men In Black).

pokershop.de is in my opinion the best!
They sell the majestic, royals and bank chips like apachepokerchips.

However I recently purchased custom ceramics for .79 on the card mold. Perfect chips, but now I'm designing a new set on their plain mold of .68 per chip.

They have the high roller stock chips which are equal to the custom plain mold. Played with those a couple of times. Stack like bricks and have sharp graphics.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom