What on earth happened here - TRK (1 Viewer)

kmccormick100

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
What is this abomination of a giant inlay small crown?
794BD159-D977-4FEC-BBDF-FF071DD5FBB8.jpeg

What does this mean? Are you making fun of my post?
@gmunny I'm not directing my post towards you or your PCF content in any way.
In an episode of a television series called It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Danny DeVito plays a low-class degenerate who -in this particular scene- is offered the opportunity to acquire a decades old collection of Garbage Pail Kids. When his peers question his judgment, Danny DeVito responds enthusiastically, "These are rare. You can't find these," with immeasurable levels of subtext that degrade any trace of sophistication that might have been attached to his character.
I was responding to @Shaggy who posted examples of Garbage Pail Kids collectibles and certainly meant no offense to you @gmunny

@gmunny I'm not directing my post towards you or your PCF content in any way.
In an episode of a television series called It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Danny DeVito plays a low-class degenerate who -in this particular scene- is offered the opportunity to acquire a decades old collection of Garbage Pail Kids. When his peers question his judgment, Danny DeVito responds enthusiastically, "These are rare. You can't find these," with immeasurable levels of subtext that degrade any trace of sophistication that might have been attached to his character.
I was responding to @Shaggy who posted examples of Garbage Pail Kids collectibles and certainly meant no offense to you @gmunny

Gotcha and thanks for the clarification. Sorry, prob one too many last night and was a tad bit sensitive.

Pisses me off man, poker chips is a recent thing but collecting has always been my game... high school in the late 90s this kid stole his dads un opened garbage pail kids cards and sold them to me for my lunch money everyday... I didn't eat for 3 months!! He sold me 2 packs a day for $1.25 each! No idea what the hell happened to them but I had a bunch of un opened packs probably be worth something now! Oh well

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom