What Happened to the GPI Elite and Monaco Chips? (1 Viewer)

ChipEnvy

Full House
Reaction score
Anyone know what happened to these?
Elite Line
1586384625251.png

And these?
Monaco Line
1586384800390.png

I thought they were the best bang for the buck when they were introduced (if you could get over the single white edgespot design) but apparently GPI is no longer making them for Apache. Anyone know what happened and why? Are they still making business cards or has this mold been shut down entirely?

Anyone know anything other than "GPI stopped making them"?

Thanks!

@Apache was sold out of the Monaco quarters for a while but now he has them back in stock. Not sure if he's still able to get them?

I'm actually tempted to flesh out my Monaco set as I only have one rack of 5s. They were originally meant to be a 200 chip 25c/25c travel set so I have no idea how I ended up with 600.

No idea how I missed that thread. Probably because I was searching GPI instead of Gemaco. I wonder what prompted them to stop making them? Can't be security reasons....

And just like that Chipdealer's prices aren't as crazy as they used to be.

Apache's prices are up too. They range from $.85 to $1.99 each now. They have sold out of the 100's (last price listed was $2.50) and Bounty chips.

No idea how I missed that thread. Probably because I was searching GPI instead of Gemaco. I wonder what prompted them to stop making them? Can't be security reasons....

Apache's prices are up too. They range from $.85 to $1.99 each now. They have sold out of the 100's (last price listed was $2.50) and Bounty chips.
I wanted to put together a Monaco tourney set but the $1000s have been sold out for some time and hardly ever see them for sale here

I wanted to put together a Monaco tourney set but the $1000s have been sold out for some time and hardly ever see them for sale here

I wish the $500 was blurple and $1000 was orange. The higher denominations are too warm in colour due to the all-white 312 spots.

That's a bummer these won't be available any more.

I've played a few tournaments with the PCF chips and like them a lot.

They feel to me like a giant inlay version of the Protege line.

I’m so gutted they’ve stopped making them. I’m missing a rack of $5 and $500 elites. Lovely set. Got so many praises from everyone. I emailed Apache back in June, and Josh confirmed GPI no longer sells to Apache.

Again, so gutted :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom