What are you recommendations on Color Theory / Best Practices for poker chips (2 Viewers)

For anyone who has recently dealt with CPC what has turnaround time been? Waiting almost 3 months so far. Tell me what you think of my customization for my new set!
Before the current mechanical issues my set took about 6 months. And that was me having an idea when my mold would be in production

I ordered a much larger order back in 2008 and it didnt take nearly that long. I wonder what changed.
A lot of degenerates ordering 10 racks of $5 chips for their 5th CPC set. It's not so much how big or difficult your order is. it's about all of the orders ahead of you and which mold is running now and throughout the year. Honestly, having more time to consider and ponder and adjust small details on your design over the 6-8 months will likely be a blessing in the long run.

I ordered a much larger order back in 2008 and it didnt take nearly that long. I wonder what changed.
Demand. More people are ordering chips from CPC (nee ASM). We also have access to more complicated spot patterns than in 2008 that are more difficult to assemble. There are more molds available now than ever, and the CPC machinery can only hold two of those in production at a time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom