We're a Shuffletech distributor (1 Viewer)

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I've been in contact with Shuffletech and have established an account with them as a distributor. I will be stocking a handfull of units and will replenish as they sell. This is probably only useful information for Canadians who want to purchase a unit, as well as anyone who wants to purchase a custom table with a built in shuffler.

Sorry but no, I don't take on any repairs, those would need to be carried out with Shuffletech directly.

Sorry but no, I don't take on any repairs, those would need to be carried out with Shuffletech directly.
If I had the ability to get them repaired easily, I would drop the money for one right now. The reliability is the only thing keeping me from investing in one.

Just a heads up that Shuffltech has increased their prices for both the shuffler and the flush mount kit.

Starting November 18th, 2022, the new price of the ST-1000 shuffler will be $749 and the Flush Mount kit will stay at $149 (USD).

We have both for sale, including the FMK on it's own if needed.

We are sold out of shufflers as of last week, but we ended up with some extra flush mount kits so those are available for sale at $149 USD + shipping each.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom