We want photos of your chips! :) (2 Viewers)

BR Pro also makes great plaques!

344962AD-333F-4F4A-851D-E6784D2555BF.jpeg

Small 100-pcs set suitable for 2 to 5 players.

View media item 23516

Not techinically a "splash", since they are laid out in rows and columns, but here's my collection laid out on my table. Also had to include a closeup pic of the KGB Oreo cookie dealer button. They turned out fantastic. All of the credit for that one goes to @Lars - thanks for sharing your great idea!

DB splash 1.jpg

KGB Oreo.jpg

Not techinically a "splash", since they are laid out in rows and columns, but here's my collection laid out on my table. Also had to include a closeup pic of the KGB Oreo cookie dealer button. They turned out fantastic. All of the credit for that one goes to @Lars - thanks for sharing your great idea!

View attachment 663505
View attachment 663503

You are very welcome! Glad to share with one of the nicest people around here. Also proud to see my other designs on your table.

I wanted to make a nice display of my dealer buttons - figured a DB tower was a great way to do it. This tower is nearly two feet tall and is comprised of around 460 dealer buttons. Almost all of them are 60mm in diameter. This tower is built with all of the dealer buttons in my possession (but more are on the FedEx truck coming later this afternoon). Next, I'll do a splash pot display on my table.

View attachment 662937View attachment 662938View attachment 662939

This is amazing! And I absolutely LOVE the canvas photo on the wall!! That came out so cool!

1. We’re going to need a tower building tutorial.

2. How many DB’s make up this tower?
Lol, tower building is surprisingly easy. Place chips (or in this case, dealer buttons) in a circle, then just offset each successive level a bit. It kind of builds itself.

This tower is over 460 dealer buttons.

Always wanted to have a high denom tournament set. Great memories from these chips, excellent work!

Attachments

• CPM Ceramic 1.jpg
    CPM Ceramic 1.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 202
  • CPM Ceramic 2.jpg
    CPM Ceramic 2.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 201
  • CPM Ceramic 3.jpg
    CPM Ceramic 3.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 190
  • CPM Ceramic 4.jpg
    CPM Ceramic 4.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 185
  • CPM Ceramic 5.jpg
    CPM Ceramic 5.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 188
  • CPM Ceramic 6.jpg
    CPM Ceramic 6.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 181
  • CPM Ceramic 7.jpg
    CPM Ceramic 7.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 213

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom