Cancelled WANTED $100 HSI Used Primary (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

doublebooyah85

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
WANTED $100 HSI Used Primary and $5HSI Used Primary

I know you want to help me. I've been giving out stimulus money to everyone on this site! :)

Need a rack of each :)

Just fyi....
You might have better luck if you include an enticing amount that you are willing to pay
I'm not familiar yet with market prices, so take this as an advantage and come in high and I'll most likely say yes LOL. Preferred used too!

I had to pay $5 a chip for 2 used barrels. Latest used rack to sell was $400 and that was immediately dibsed. FYI.

There definitely is not a lot of hsi primary sell interest. Lots of folks are looking to add more to what they have. At least that’s what I recently encountered.

Then again I’m not known for my patience so what I pay may not be the most accurate gauge of “market price.” Maybe more of a “buy it now price.”

And looks like I bought all the used up, he emailed me back that he couldn't fill the order. Although he does have 125 mint left.

I did hahaha and don't even think I will be using it! Total chip addiction probz the past few weeks.

Have you not just bought a horseshoe Cincinnati set?
I'm still undecided on my $25 and $100 chip. So I may pull the secondary $25's from Cincinatti to round out my cash game set. I'm pretty sure I nailed down my $1 chip, certainly the $5 chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom