SOLD Walnut dining table cover (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
For sale is a solid walnut dining table cover. It measures 96"x48". It's black walnut with a charcoal stain. It fits over a poker table that's 92"x44" or smaller. I made this dining table cover for a customer but we had a miscommunication and I built it oval when they wanted rectangular. It's been in storage for several years but is in excellent condition. I've had it always sitting on foam padding and wrapped.

It currently has one coat of stain but needs a second coat. If the color's not to your liking, I can sand off the finish and use a different stain (at extra cost), or use a more natural color clear coat to show the wood's natural beauty. This is the same wood as my personal poker table for sale with dining table cover.

This retails for $2465 CAD. Currently for sale for $1465 CAD + shipping & $150 for crating.

2019-09-06 14.36.34_1024x768.jpg

Bumpity. I'm probably going to strip this down to bare walnut in the coming weeks. IMO it looks nicer with the natural grain rather than stained black.

Still available. Haven't stripped it down or anything yet, still black.

Got any pics of a more natural stained version of this? I have this 70”x44” table and am looking for a dining topper…

IMG_3642.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom