Cancelled W: King Intl/Claim Stake - $25s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PCA sec. $25 is a hitter too!

This has been on the option list for a while, thanks to Adam sharing some pron with me showing how well the CS $5 and PCA Sec mix, as I originally thought they could lead to some dirty-stacks:

7E8C0E13-B962-465A-B85C-319F6650C6CD.jpeg

While I would be more than content with them, I am still going after a green with some pink inserts; it would just fit so perfect here:

IMG_5137.jpg

If the impossible happens and I get the CS $25s (even just a barrel), it is going into this relabel set:

IMG_5019.jpg

IMG_5020.jpg

Likely would go with the former, since milling/relabeling these fracs would be better than keeping them with the simple/bland "25c" and having to acquire the CS $1s.

Figured I would share my brainstorming process.
Only been able to find the one so far :(

I'll keep an eye out!

146521.jpg

Any of this Condado Beach out there in great condition; 80 to 100 of them?! The base color and inserts would work well in the set, assuming I am ultimately unable to score my two OP chips. I don't mind the short story on the inlay :D. Appreciate any assistance.

Bump.

Still traveling, but do have time for a quick bump since I am sure none of you are sick of this thread yet :sneaky:.

It seems fitting my 500th post will be a bump on this thread. It has been a little less than four months and I am grateful to the people I have met, the knowledge I have obtained, and getting to experience the general kindness and helpfulness of what were strangers just a short time ago. It has been a fun short ride and I look forward to what lies ahead (although my wallet doesn't :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:) in this crazy hobby. Thank you all.

PCFers showing me awesome chips before revealing they are unavailable...

47ef29d576e34e543113bc559508ef10.gif

(I am still waiting for the prestige :D )

Bump!

Let's try and make something work for the King International $25s! If you are looking for chips I do not have, which you are willing to trade (potentially along with cash) for them, let me know so I can give at least give it a shot. I appreciate any consideration.

Bump.

Hit me with your leaded/shaped $25s (no Aztars) in excellent condition!

Bump.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom