Giveaway Veterans Day - Military Button Set Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Last year for Veteran's Day I came up with the idea to design Military Branch themed buttons. @warma is the great member on here who took my crude idea and turned them into awesome designs. From the Military Buttons I did last year I have a Full 6 Button set which I will give away for Veteran's Day this year. You need to have over 100+ Posts to enter. You will also need 5 or more Transactions also to qualify. The sign up for this will be open until Friday November 11th (Veteran's day) at 8PM EST. If you are in the Military or did serve in the Military you can post something in your reply about your which Branch you were/are in to enter like Go Army, Go Navy, The Few The Proud The Marines, Aim High US Air Force, or the Go Coast Guard. or whatever to show which Branch you were in. If you are/were in the United States Military you will get 3X the entries for this Giveaway. If you were not in the U.S. Military at all you can still enter by posting IN and you will get one entry. I will collect all the names after the signup period has ended and run a Randomizer the person who comes in first will be the winner out of all the entrants with the with the US Military Persons getting their names 3X and everyone else having their name in 1X. Non Military will need to pay shipping to their location anywhere. Military persons with a US Address will have shipping on me. Those Military persons overseas will need to pay shipping to their location overseas. I'm asking everyone if you didn't serve in the Military don't post like you did to get extra entries because you would be really scummy.

The 6 Dealer Buttons being given away and the rolling edges of those Dealer Buttons.
MadeButtons.jpg

MilitaryDBEdges.jpg

Last edited:
Does Overseas Military Count? If Yes

Go Stingray

778th Battalion, 5th Singapore Infantry Regiment
Sorry you will get 1 entry. As I still respect the service you did for your country or any other persons who served in any other Country's Military Veteran's Day here is for those who served in the US Military and will keep the 3X to those served for any US Military Branch.

In. I don’t know my post count though. Hopefully by the time you read this, I will qualify.

Not an entry...

Just wanted to say thanks for doing this. It's always nice to see someone doing even a little something for us veterans.

I have 10 of these and they are awesome!

Wow... I am first generation in my family that hasn't served... After stories my late father told me about his service in WWII and Korea (and yes he was station north of 38 parallel) I was not inclined to serve myself

IN

If for no other reason, than to tag @Chawks45
You're a great American, my friend.

Not "IN" since I grabbed a couple of armed forces buttons last year. Thanks for doing this again, @Nuhockey.

U.S. Army retired, 20 years on active duty (1986-2006). Damn. You know you're an old soldier when Ronald Reagan was my first CINC.

"This We'll Defend!"

I'm in, as I still need a Space Force button to replace the one I sent to USAFA with my kids new poker chip set to host underground games with his fellow cadets :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

USN enlisted for 8 years here. 5 years sea duty on the USS McCluskey FFG-41 hunting drug runners of the coast of South America.

USAFA- my son since June - hasn't quit yet, but wants too :wtf:

Go Navy! Beat Army!
Go Air Force! Beat Army!
Go Navy - Tie(?) With Air Force!

Congratulations to Air Force for winning the 2022 Commanders Cup!
20221105_134840.jpg
20221105_102524.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom