Vegas 2018 June 20 - 24th (1 Viewer)

mattduck

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Can't wait for next Wednesday to arrive!

Annual pilgrimage to Vegas for WSOP. Probably not going to play a WSOP event this year as I have focused more on work than poker the last couple years and don't want to just donate my buy-in. That said, wondering what other members would suggest for tournaments while I am in LV. For tourney purposes, I am focused exclusively on NL.

Events at Wynn, Venetian, Bellagio, could work.

I’ll be there Wed-Mon too! I’m looking to play a couple events at the Venetian and PH, they both have great series going on, $250 $200k guarantee at PH and $400 $200k deepstack at Venetian. I’ll also probably play a few single table sit n go $150s at Rio to try and win a Monster Stack buy in and then be playing cash at Aria and MGM the rest of the time.

I just got in and played the 4pm daily deepstack at wsop and chopped 5 ways for $4500

$200 buy in
371 entry's

I was to late to register for the 1pm so jumped in the 4pm but I saw the payouts for the 1pm 250$ buy in and first place was 33K

check the aria bellagio PH and Venetian tourney schedules and you should be set. PH has some cheap 80 dollar events.

Final table back to back days sucked the there was 40K up top and I couldn't get there.
IMG_7095.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom