For Sale Various Racks of mostly THC chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toothpic

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
134   0   0
Greetings all,
Selling off some loose racks of chips.

Lot A) 2 racks of SL $1 hot stamp chips. They have SL on one side and $1 on the other. These are leaded and very hefty at roughly 10.7g per chip. They are in used condition. Overall the hot stamps are still in good condition. I added a picture of two random barrels spread out so you can see the faces. Base colors are navy blue, orange, daisy as verified from the original listing.

$280 a rack plus shipping. SOLD
9rj1f9xh.jpg

SJvSBhjh.jpg

Y4e4HdMh.jpg

lg3L2ich.jpg

2AAE0230-9EE4-45B1-B2BF-0B037974530A_1_201_a.jpeg

Lot B) 2 racks 1 remaining rack of Venetian/Palazoo $1 chips which are all THC. The right rack is all Venetian. The left rack is 37 Palazoo and the rest are Venetian, all THC. $130 per rack plus shipping. Buy both racks and I'll pay shipping CONUS. SOLD

o6nw7mZh.jpg

tqW8RwBh.jpg

Lot C) More worn condition Palazoo/Venetian chips. Large inlays sold so lot C is now all small inlay THC. The right rack is mostly THC Palazoo except for 4 giant inlay RHC chips. The left rack is mostly THC Venetian chips except for 6 giant inlay Venetian and 1 giant inlay Palazoo. $110 a rack plus shipping. Buy both racks and I'll pay shipping CONUS.

3T8xpfLh.jpg

y5gGAvJh.jpg

38R6IBXh.jpg

Lot D) 150 Casablanca $25 chips. These are larger inlay THC chips and are the lighter green base color. $2.50 a chip so $375 for all 150 chips plus shipping. SOLD

g5SwCK3h.jpg

lTQ6yK5h.jpg

Lot E) Boulder Station 1s, THC chips. $160 a rack plus shipping. Buy both racks and I'll pay shipping CONUS. SOLD

TrJ70Srh.jpg

mDoWL0hh.jpg

Lot F) A rack plus a barrel (120 chips) of Harrah's Cherokee $1 chips. $200 plus shipping.

uQS1NIqh.jpg

ACjXuHqh.jpg

oNmHsZnh.jpg

Lot G) A rack of ES $25 and a barrel of ES $100. Package deal at $925 plus shipping. SOLD Giving @Heidal first dibs since they have a wanted ad up.

n6txW3Eh.jpg

Bfa5X7ih.jpg

Happy to ship international at cost but will be at your risk. I'll package the chips well but can't control what customs may do with the package.

CONUS shipping is $10 for 1-2 racks. $15 for MFRB (up to 6 racks) and $20 for LFRB (up to 9 racks).
Paypal FF payment is preferred without notes/comments. Let me know if you have any questions or need more pictures.

Last edited:
Found an extra barrel of the Cherokee 1s which I'll throw in for $20. Updated OP.

Last rack from Lot B sold along with the large inlay chips.

Still have two racks from Lot C as well as the 120 chips from Lot F.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom