Van Card Room Tournament (CPC Jockey) (1 Viewer)

What an absolutely spectacular set!!! Damn near perfect in every way... great backstory, perfect inlay, beautiful color combinations and spots... this is exactly how a custom set should be! Grand-slam home-run set. :love:

May this bring many, many enjoyable game for you, and presumably Van as well. :tup::tup:

(Nice to see the Jockey mold in use. I feel there isn't enough love for it around here.)

Congrats, and NEVER forget
VANAkhtamar_Island_on_Lake_Van_with_the_Armenian_Cathedral_of_the_Holy_Cross.jpg
VANThe_Church_of_the_Holy_Cross_on_Akhtamar_Island.jpg

Wow these came out great! What a beautiful, clean set. Love the boldness of the jockey mold, and the color swapping for the logo to match the edgespots is subtle and yet plays so well.

Can't wait to see in-play pics of these down the line!

Stellar lineup, really classy design. Congrats and best of luck with them!

Sending those PMs as we speak! Is there any way to bypass the timer that makes me wait before sending new PMs?

They look great, congratulations and have fun with them!
Is there a sample set still available?

Merry Christmas

Ty for the sample set, they look amazing. In person the 25 might be my fav but the 5k pops! They seem to get dirty fast? Or do I just need to wash my hands :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Got mine today. Dude. You outdid yourself.

I gave you an entire line on my board to show off.

Fantastic set! Really loving the colors and progression.

Generally I prefer a darker inlay, but this just works for me. Might have me rethinking my inlay preferences.

enjoy!

Absolutely stunning set. Congratulations!!
Love that bonus chip! Im assuming no more sample sets are available?

Hey just came across this via the best of '21 list, nice backstory and I love the reversing on the inlay just shows extra love was put into it.

Noticed you must have made a last minute change to the spot colour on the tri moon chip from green to yellow.

Really like the design, nice work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom