Value of High Hat Tacoma, WA (1 Viewer)

Saoliver

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Hoping one of you old-timers can help me get an idea of the value of a set of these.

My boss has a set of these chips from a closed card room here in Tacoma, WA. He says that all chips are in this excellent condition. The $10 is the highest value, and also the only chip with edge spots. I am unsure of his breakdown. He says that he has a few hundred chips.

http://chipguide.themogh.org/cg_chip2.php?id=WATAHH&v=3746149226

FCECE60E-50C1-4B03-BAB4-78C194888AB5.jpeg
DC50238F-CF2B-49DB-A51F-71BF6BF0EE49.jpeg

Last edited:
Not sure too much on the value... obviously the more of a denomination that there are, it will typically drive the price down vs. say there is only a few of one particular denomination, then that one will most likely be worth more. Because it is from Washington state, there are less people that collect chips from that particular location as compared to Vegas or Atlantic City.

As for how to submit missing chips from a location:
Screen Shot 2019-12-05 at 4.43.22 PM.png

On the home screen -> Features -> click Submissions.
You would then just need to submit a clean, high quality scan or photograph as well as the other information asked for.
They will review it and give credit to chipper who submitted once posted.

Hope this helps.

Hoping one of you old-timers can help me get an idea of the value of a set of these, as well as how to add photos to the Chip Guide.

My boss has a set of these chips from a closed card room here in Tacoma, WA. He says that all chips are in this excellent condition. The $10 is the highest value, and also the only chip with edge spots. I am unsure of his breakdown. He says that he has a few hundred chips.

http://chipguide.themogh.org/cg_chip2.php?id=WATAHH&v=3746149226

View attachment 375898View attachment 375899
$10?

Typical market value not too high I'm afraid. 30 cents a chip on average if really good condition. Might be worth slightly more to a miller needing that specific mold (or spot pattern).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom