USPS is taking all the fun out of having chips shipped. (2 Viewers)

Grimace

Full House
Reaction score
The best part of having chips shipped is getting updates as they get closer to you. 2 days and they haven’t moved. This is taking the fun out of it :wtf:
IMG_7378.jpeg

I've had similar happen when going the other way...Canada to US. It can stall in the tracking for a couple days, but shows up out of nowhere. Hope that's the case for your package.

I've had similar happen when going the other way...Canada to US. It can stall in the tracking for a couple days, but shows up out of nowhere. Hope that's the case for your package.
I’m sure it is I’ve seen it before it’s just a bummer when you wake up and check and nothing then you forget and check it at night and nothing.
1711146014718.gif

FYI, when I ship to Canada, I use USPS until it hits customs, then I use the same tracking number through Canada Post, and I see more activity that way.

FYI, when I ship to Canada, I use USPS until it hits customs, then I use the same tracking number through Canada Post, and I see more activity that way.
Yup I’ve been checking both. I imagine it works sending packages the other way. Canada post till it hits the us and then usps track for the rest of the trip

Just updated 9:08 pm yesterday customs clearance. 6 days. Boise to swift current is less than a 14 hr drive. I figured 3-4 days tops before it entered Canada in bc. Crazy. Like it’s moving via horseback :wtf:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom