• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Used WSOP 2012 cards back on sale (1 Viewer)

Zmasterben

Flush
Reaction score
Last edited:
Pokergurus having yet another big sale on the 2012 WSOP cards.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/131746343720?hash=item1eacb1ab28:g:0yoAAMXQjq5Q~biu

under $8 shipped for two decks.
He usually has the 4 setup on sale for $10 plus $10 for shipping. It’s a helluva deal on great Fournier stock.
He’s a really nice guy, if you reach out, he might offer that deal as well. He did tell me via eBay messaging that he has more of these decks than he feels he will ever be able to sell.

He usually has the 4 setup on sale for $10 plus $10 for shipping. It’s a helluva deal on great Fournier stock.
He’s a really nice guy, if you reach out, he might offer that deal as well. He did tell me via eBay messaging that he has more of these decks than he feels he will ever be able to sell.

I have bought from him multiple times. I just bought some 2010s I needed at full price and he reached out and gave me a refund for 5 bucks saying he wanted to give me the upcoming sales price. Can confirm, he is a super nice guy and I wanted to give him a spotlight.

If you need bulk, talk to him. If you just want two decks of WSOP used cards at a more than fair price this is it.

I've bought from him a couple times, and agree with all of the above. Great cards, great price and a super friendly seller. He might be a little slow at times but always comes through. (He's mentioned to others and has been repeated here that he's retired but has difficulties getting to the basement where he stores the cards.)

I probably over-bought, but it's hard to beat this price. I've given setups away as gifts!

in the

well the descripton says it but i dont see it on the boxes
Yep, the listing says plastic but it doesn't say anywhere on the tuck box, shipping crate, or card stock themselves if anything. Have never seen these before.

Yep, the listing says plastic but it doesn't say anywhere on the tuck box, shipping crate, or card stock themselves if anything. Have never seen these before.
The seller responded to me and said they are definatley plastic and he’ll ship them for 25 a case in the US. If they are plastic it’s a hell of a deal

Thanks for listing. He's only an hour from me. Sent him a message to hopefully save on shipping and pick some up next time I'm in that area.

The seller responded to me and said they are definatley plastic and he’ll ship them for 25 a case in the US. If they are plastic it’s a hell of a deal
Interesting! Only red decks I'm guessing though, as that's all I see pictured.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom