Found Used decks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servo

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello! I’m looking to pick up a handful of used decks to sample some of the popular brands like Kem and Copag (or others). Although I do want to sample the look and feel, I would also want to use them for casual around-the-house decks and a deck to throw in my bowling bag for league night petty gambling, so I would want them to be complete and playable. Not interested in four-color, but no preference on bridge/poker, index, etc. Single decks are fine; does not need to be in two/deck setups. Thanks!

Whatever I have is used. I cannot guarantee the condition. I will sell for $5.00's a set up plus shipping.
Used is good. The only guarantee on condition that I’d need is “playable,” as in all the cards are there and I could play solitaire or something like casual game of rummy.

Used is good. The only guarantee on condition that I’d need is “playable,” as in all the cards are there and I could play solitaire or something like casual game of rummy.

Of course, I won't send you a short deck. If you think of it. PM me tomorrow morning as a reminder

image.jpg

I have one open deck of each DalNegro Grand Slam and Trefl. Both open but unplayed

@Servo - if you’re interested in any of these lemme know.
Thank you for offering, but I have a few of this type and would be looking for new-to-me brands.
I’ve got a bunch of used, playable Kem if needed. Prolly some others as well. Message me if that can be helpful :)
Thank you for the offer! Someone else already reached out with some Kem that are on the way, so I’m all set there.

Thank you, everyone! Got a few on the way and a few more in conversations that will likely come through, so I’m going to go ahead and close the post. A bigger response than I expected; much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom