US Etransfer (1 Viewer)

Oryx

High Hand
Reaction score
Does the US not have the ability to Etransfer? I see that most people like to be paid by PayPal, venmo or another payment service. ETransfers are free whereas these other services add a charge to do business through them.
Also to Etransfer here in Canada all you need is an email address that's associated to the bank account. You aren't giving out a ton of personal info by providing an email.
Using these services seems unnecessary and as a Canadian it's an added cost on top of an already absurd exchange rate.

We have Zelle in the US which sounds like what Etransfer is in Canada. Zelle only works with US bank accounts.
Is that a separate app outside of your bank account or is it done through your banking app? It's clear to me I need to open a US bank account. I live 30 mins from the border and work at a bank I should probably have one by now anyways LMAO :LOL: :laugh:

There is a Zelle app but I'm pretty sure it just opens my linked banking app. The transfers are instant and direct bank account to bank account. No middlemen or payment processors to send you tax forms at the end of the year. You can send funds with an email or a phone number.

There is a Zelle app but I'm pretty sure it just opens my linked banking app. The transfers are instant and direct bank account to bank account. No middlemen or payment processors to send you tax forms at the end of the year. You can send funds with an email or a phone number.
Yep thats exactly what an Etransfer is. Only difference is that in Canada it's done directly from your bank app.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom