SOLD Update/Split $$/Complete CDI 98 Set, the whole thing, price drop. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dibs on the following:
1x CDI .50 - $1400/rack
2x CDI $1 - $600/rack
1x CDI $5 - $600/rack
1x CDI $25- $600/rack
1 barrel CDI $100-$600/rack

Also,
All the NEW seating chips, lammers, bounties, rebuys, dealer buttons $125 plus shipping. NOT the Circus Circus and Tunica relabels.

Actually changed my dibs breakdown:

2x CDI $1 - $600/rack
1x CDI $5 - $600/rack
1x CDI $25- $600/rack
1 barrel CDI $100-$600/rack (3 available)
1x CDI $500-$600/rack

+

All the NEW seating chips, lammers, bounties, rebuys, dealer buttons $125 plus shipping. NOT the Circus Circus and Tunica relabels.

And if one must buy the rack of $100s before adding on the barrel then I'll get a second rack of $25s instead.

Can add another rack of $5s just to have priority on the second rack of $1s.

And if one must buy the rack of $100s before adding on the barrel then I'll get a second rack of $25s instead.

Can add another rack of $5s just to have priority on the second rack of $1s.
Will let you get the barrel of $100 if you want them. No problem, don’t have to buy the rack toget the barrel.

I'd be interested in the rack of showboat grey relabels. Are they "over label" or "remove and replace"?

I'd be interested in the rack of showboat grey relabels. Are they "over label" or "remove and replace"?
The original labels were hand removed by me and replaced with Gear labels. None in the rack are those weird odd size labels (Horseshoe Gardenia $25).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom