Cancelled Unique - St. Jo's Frontier set - one of a kind - best out of thousands!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5aces

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 98.6%
72   1   0
Hi,
it took me years to build this set. I cheery picked the best out of thousands and kept it for about 10 years, but never put it really into play (only parts). A special set including hot stamps, giant inlays, different shaped inlays classic colors, old school theme etc. To me it's a special set and more worth than most ES, AS BTP, Jacks... Even I like them all, so I really hope I won't regret this... Let's go!

Breakdown (these are my very very last - and for sure cherry picked of the best):
  • $0,5 x 100 (some cracks, cancellation stamp on one side)
  • $1 x 200 (no cracks, all cancellation stamps removed)
  • $5 x 300 (no cracks, all cancellation stamps removed)
  • $25 x 200 (some cracks, cancellation stamps removed)
  • $100 x 100 (no cracks, cancellation stamps removed)
Breakdown tool says the breakdown is pretty good for rebuys, color ups etc. To me it's perfect. :)
If you are looking for an add on (100 x $0,5 and/or 100 x $1 there is another German guy selling these and I can combine shipping if needed).

Some pictures (old pic's with a different breakdown but I only kept the best - and these are up for auction):
IMG_1600.JPG

Some current pics from today showing average condition (mobile pics, if you need more, please pm):
IMG_0950 2.jpgIMG_0951 2.jpgIMG_0952.jpgIMG_0953.jpgIMG_0954.jpgIMG_0957.jpg

Auction rules:
  1. STARTING BID: CANCELLED
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of $10
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 7pm Pacific time, Sunday 4/21/19 will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: At extra costs www.dhl.de
  10. Payment Terms: Paypal Friends and Family - if you are from Europe we will use the current google exchange rate from USD to Euro and you pay in Euro, please.
Thanks for bidding.

Sebastian

Last edited:
Payment method updates- but looks like I’ll "have" to keep them:nailbite:. - Would love to keep them, but my wife... :)
Maybe I should write "BTP" or "ES" on every chip. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
What do you value each chip at?

Good question. When I spoke to different prospective customer, I was told to think about a price I would let them go for. I have some other sets and compared the chips with each other. To me they are worth 3$ per chip because they are rare (in this condition, breakdown and quantity), special because of the different inlay versions and classic regarding colors and inlay design. I also really like the new chips like AS, ES, BTP etc., but I can't understand the hype and average price per chip on these chips. Hope you get my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom