• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine Um, so I just did a thing, with a Barrington Table, maybe, use your own caution (1 Viewer)

RowlettTexasChipGuy

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.xh-a7.com/products/deta...ode=skip_if_exists&data_from=event_newsletter

Thank you for your purchase!
Hi John Conway
We're getting your order ready to be shipped.We will notify you when it has been sent.
Email:service-aftersales@outlook.com
View Your Order OR Visit Our Store
Order Number. 202306117625725
Barrington Collection 10 Player Poker Table with Padded Rails and Cup Holders – Multiple Styles
Color: 10 Player (Blue)
$ 49.99 * 1 = $ 49.99
Subtotal:$ 49.99
Shipping Cost:$ 0.00
Total Price:$ 49.99

Dear John,

Thank you for placing an order on our website. We are pleased to inform you that your order has been shipped. Below are the details of your order and shipping information:

Order Number: #202306117625725

Order Total: 49.99USD

US

conwayjohn71***********

Shipping Information:

Tracking Number: ChinaPost

Tracking teb :

Please note that tracking information may take up to 2-3 business days to appear on the carrier's website. We appreciate your patience during this time. Once the information is updated, you will be able to track your order and monitor its delivery status.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us via email for customer support!We will get in touch with you within 48 hours!

Email: service-aftersales@outlook.com
Best regards,
Jacob

Good luck. That sites has been spamming facebook with prices anywhere from $60-107. Hope it works out for you. The google search for the website reviews didn't look promising enough to risk for me.

https://www.xh-a7.com/products/deta...ode=skip_if_exists&data_from=event_newsletter

Hi John Conway
We're getting your order ready to be shipped.We will notify you when it has been sent.
Email:service-aftersales@outlook.com
View Your Order OR Visit Our Store
Order Number. 202306117625725
Barrington Collection 10 Player Poker Table with Padded Rails and Cup Holders – Multiple Styles
Color: 10 Player (Blue)
$ 49.99 * 1 = $ 49.99
Subtotal:$ 49.99
Shipping Cost:$ 0.00
Total Price:$ 49.99

Dear John,

Thank you for placing an order on our website. We are pleased to inform you that your order has been shipped. Below are the details of your order and shipping information:

Order Number: #202306117625725

Order Total: 49.99USD

US

conwayjohn71***********

Shipping Information:

Tracking Number: ChinaPost

Tracking teb :

Please note that tracking information may take up to 2-3 business days to appear on the carrier's website. We appreciate your patience during this time. Once the information is updated, you will be able to track your order and monitor its delivery status.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us via email for customer support!We will get in touch with you within 48 hours!

Email: service-aftersales@outlook.com
Best regards,
Jacob
The link is blocked at my office... which tells me all I need to know.

burning-money-ha.gif

This reminds me of a facebook ad I saw the other day. It showed images of Costco king crab legs. The facebook user was not Costco. The website I would be directed to, in order to buy the crab legs, was not Costco. As much as I love king crab legs, nope, not gonna do it.

This reminds me of a facebook ad I saw the other day. It showed images of Costco king crab legs. The facebook user was not Costco. The website I would be directed to, in order to buy the crab legs, was not Costco. As much as I love king crab legs, nope, not gonna do it.
haha yeah I got hit with the same thing but it was $39.99 Caymus lol

Good luck. That sites has been spamming facebook with prices anywhere from $60-107. Hope it works out for you. The google search for the website reviews didn't look promising enough to risk for me.

Every time I see a FB ad (some are even hey look what I ordered you should follow this link for big savings), I report it as a scam. Saw one yesterday and the user profile was in Kenya. Hope it works out.

There was a similar Facebook ad a few months ago for a $49 laser engraver printer worth $300..
You get confirmation of a Postal tracking number ... They would actually ship from China a 99 cent tiny furry toy in a small padded envelope ......

The most odd thing to me is that somebody actually thinks a folding poker table would be a good scam item candidate..... poker players being hard to bluff and expecting people to lie.

Or maybe we're just all fish.

I would think it would be no different that banner ads that are displayed based upon your browsing history. They are watching you...... :ninja:

The most odd thing to me is that somebody actually thinks a folding poker table would be a good scam item candidate..... poker players being hard to bluff and expecting people to lie.

Or maybe we're just all fish.
I don’t think the site is choosing which items to sell. I bet they use some kind of crawler that automatically pulls tons of items with photos and slaps a $49.99 price on them all.
Looking at the description, it is a word-for-word match to the Barrington table on Amazon. Maybe their site is scouring Amazon. Wouldn’t surprise me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom