SOLD [UK] 500 x HSI Secondary Chips (split pricing added) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBluff

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
For sale are 500 new/minty secondary Horseshoe Southern Indiana cash chips for $999 (+ shipping). Included are 200 x secondary $1, 200 x secondary $5 and 100 x secondary $25
  • All new and direct from TCR and never been felted. They have only been removed from the boxes for the photoshoot.
  • I am not looking to flip/profit, but only asking for what I paid for them (including import taxes)
  • No splits at this time, but if someone wants to scoop the lot and reship, be my guest!
  • Happy to ship anywhere/via any method at buyer's expense and risk, i.e. shipping and/or insurance is not included.
  • "Dibs" means you are making a solid commitment to buy, at the posted price - "dibs" in the thread and then PM me. Releasing is reneging.
  • Payment accepted via PayPal F&F (USD) or Revolut (USD/GBP). If interested, PM me.
They're awesome chips, but I've since "upgraded" to Aurora Star cash chips! Any questions, please just ask and thanks for looking.

Edit: split pricing added, but no splits unless all chips are accounted for. All prices exclude shipping.
  • HSI sec $1 @ $140 per rack
  • HSI sec $5 @ $240 per rack
  • HSI sec $25 @ $275 for the rack

HSI3.jpg
HSI1.jpg

HSI2.jpg

Last edited:
Can’t source the terrible’s anymore. Whitewolf sold the whole lot and splitting wasn’t a option anymore :( it sucks !

Amazed these are still here! Wish you posted them a week earlier so I didn't do my nuts on a huge mixed RHC project :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Surprised to see these are still available.

Interested in a rack of $5s if someone wants to split after buying.

He's been banned. I think there are a few people out there waiting to hear from Poppin about chips he had dibs on I'm afraid.
He couldn't pay in a timely manner (read into that what you wish). I don't think he was banned for this though?

@Perthmike HSI chips!! Get some.
I thought @Perthmike was getting out of the chipping game?

He's got 60 Terribles for me as well, I'm in touch on email and he's promised me they'll be sent tomorrow. I hope he delivers as it's been 2 weeks now.

Everyone should block that wonderful chipper (He apparently took issue with clown) Poppin. He clearly couldn't be trusted from the start. He's all over the new hpf forum if you need to contact him.

Ive blocked him there also.

Hopefully this helps you guys
Screenshot_20210429_163804.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom