• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Uhhhh 2x live $1k chips (3 Viewers)

:wow:

Gotta love the dice chip hotstamped $2 in the same batch.

BTW I'd say *most* of those are live. There's more than $9.99 worth just in the $1s.

I think he’s joking, no?

Not sure. But I removed my post because I honestly wasn’t implying someone should do it although maybe someone took it that way. I was saying I wouldn’t be surprised if it happens to the buyer here because it has happened to me for a much less desirable situation. When good deals get posted people back door and that is a shame.

Let me clarify myself; No one should back door sales on eBay or on PCF or really anywhere in life. Be honest and transparent with your dealings with others and you will find yourself in a good place.

It has happened to me here on PCF and it is largely the reason why I stopped acquiring chips. It isn’t cool.

Not joking, actually got them, we’ll see if they show up
Care to post the pics used in the ad. Im genuinely curious to see this mixed lot. Most of the ones I browse through have cheap ass welcome to lost vegas chips claiming to be real vegas chips. A lot more these days also have HSI 1As in them.

4AFD3CAA-B2E6-4136-9553-80B1F78B5C42.jpeg

omg, that's epically hilarious

yes sir I will buy your box of crappy vinyl records with a copy of Sgt Peppers signed by the 4 Beatles in it

yes maam I will buy your box of worthless dress up clothes with a rare Confederate army uniform in it

sure I'll buy your box of common Magic The Gathering cards with a couple mint alpha Moxes in it

dibs on the GN $1.

Now thats what I call a mixed lot.

Lets hope those Wynns are legit.

Edit. Are you open to trades? Since you have 2 wynns 1ks will you trade for 1 of these 1ks. Both are clay discs with the same manufacturing costs except mine arguably have a better inaly and spot pattern. Deal?

1619654492138.png

Last edited:
Question for anyone who cares to answer:

How much of a difference between asking price and market value would it take before you said "you know what, this is unconscionable, I'm gonna let the seller know that they're sitting on a gold mine instead of buying it for pennies" ?

I honestly don't know myself. I kinda feel like if they're asking at least 50% then they oughtta know what they're doing and so me getting a great deal is still a fair bargain, but if they're only asking 10% or less then buying it is basically stealing candy from children. So that's a pretty big range where I don't really know my own thoughts. But at least I know I've got some limits, in both directions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom