SOLD (U.S.-based) Aurora Star $25 (2x) & $100 (1x) racks - $1450 for all 3 racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpac54

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Sold to me as mint condition as part of a larger set. I don't need the $25s and $100s and so they're for sale. If it's not clear to everyone, these are 43mm chips on the IHC mold.

Chips are located in the U.S.

I will sell these as full racks only with priority going to those buying the most racks to make life easier for the person who will be re-shipping these for me.

Not a 'dibs' sale per se: Indicate your interest by posting in this thread and following up with a PM. If no one single buyer lays claim to all three racks within 24h, I will proceed with selling racks to those who have expressed interest with priority going to multiple rack purchases and then single rack interest after that.

For Sale:
200x AS $25 ($500/rack + shipping)
100x AS $100 ($600/rack + shipping)

*or, buy all three racks for $1500 + shipping.

For a better look at condition, please see photos below (note: $1s and $5s NOT for sale).
AS3.jpeg
AS2.jpeg
AS1.jpeg

Last edited:
I’d love to have 10x of the $100 if someone wants to split?
I mean, I can dream right?:whistle: :whistling:

Bumping this up. "Dibs" have been called on the rack of $100s in the event noone grabs all three racks. 2 racks of $25s remain.

I'll offer all three racks for $1450 + CONUS shipping as an incentive for someone to pick them up today. If nobody grabs all three by tomorrow morning Euro time, I'll proceed with selling off individual racks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom