SOLD Two Wooden Poker Cases (NYC pickup) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senzrock

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
137   0   1
Two nice wooden poker chip boxes. $20 each or $30 for the pair but would need to pickup locally in Brooklyn since they are too heavy/large to ship.

78E431EE-3F11-4B91-83AE-B111CF777AFB.jpeg
8587D031-9DC3-4FFE-931E-6ADEDBCC3B1C.jpeg
7C7BD679-BBB8-4947-9ED1-1D09B39F7093.jpeg
032470AE-54C5-4457-9A3E-0AF6338812D4.jpeg
5E3DFCB0-BF4D-4B29-B35C-6E17CE2DE41D.jpeg
547EB4F2-1096-40D7-9287-9DEF4807FA04.jpeg

I’d be happy to pick up the one with card cutouts. I can make it out to Brooklyn at some point in the next week—got an uncle in Sheepshead and a buddy in Brighton, depending on which is closer to you I’ll swing by one of ‘me :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: I realize now that’s the bottom layer. I’ll pick one up for sure

I’d be happy to pick up the one with card cutouts. I can make it out to Brooklyn at some point in the next week—got an uncle in Sheepshead and a buddy in Brighton, depending on which is closer to you I’ll swing by one of ‘me :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: I realize now that’s the bottom layer. I’ll pick one up for sure
No rush, I can put it aside for you unless @shorticus wanted to take them both?

I won’t interfere. You can take them. I still have to see if my brother in law can help me out.

Williamsburg / off Graham Avenue by the BQE
When we’re allowed to eat indoors, you *must* go to Bamonte’s on Withers St. if you haven’t already.

the dictionary entry for “old school red sauce joint.” Lots of history and pretty damn good food too. My family’s been going for years

When we’re allowed to eat indoors, you *must* go to Bamonte’s on Withers St. if you haven’t already.

the dictionary entry for “old school red sauce joint.” Lots of history and pretty damn good food too. My family’s been going for years
My wife and I walk by Bamonte’s on almost a daily basis! True old school Brooklyn spot. Actually we’ve never been... always feels like some wise guys gonna show up and “collect on an old debt” lol

My wife and I walk by Bamonte’s on almost a daily basis! True old school Brooklyn spot. Actually we’ve never been... always feels like some wise guys gonna show up and “collect on an old debt” lol
In all honesty, most of the wise guys that frequented the place are almost all dead. But the bartender has been there since they did and they’ve had the same waiters since I can remember. The Bamonte’s still own it. Great place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom