SOLD Two racks of Jacks blacks secondary Cinci $425 shipped (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What else have ya amassed for trade?

I've got a MINT rack of HSI $100P. I dont want it. I want chips in trade that suit me.

Need to see what else ya got. The hundos you have are of no interest to me.

What do you want for it ?
Dunno.

Want to see what he has or what anyone has to offer. Nobody ever replies to my ads for specific chips, so I figure I'll just ask folks what they'd trade from their collection

I want AS fracs. But that's ridiculous right. I want ES fracs, and that is even more ridiculous. I want minty Empress Joliet $5, rarer than unicorn blood these days.

I'm pretty ridiculous, I know it. But that's how I'm rolling now.

Dunno.

Want to see what he has or what anyone has to offer. Nobody ever replies to my ads for specific chips, so I figure I'll just ask folks what they'd trade from their collection

I want AS fracs. But that's ridiculous right. I want ES fracs, and that is even more ridiculous. I want minty Empress Joliet $5, rarer than unicorn blood these days.

I'm pretty ridiculous, I know it. But that's how I'm rolling now.
Hmmm right...

Hmmm right...
I have managed to complete a few sets that I love. So there is no desperation on my part. If I never find anything, it's ok. It's a timing thing and a luck thing. I may be out of both for now.

I am not in love with the HSIs. I have a few and I want to unload all of them. For cash, or for chips. I'm waiting for a few pieces, which you know of, and then I will make another futile attempt to sell.

I know I am tired of my HSI journey for some reason. I have another door to open, but I need to sell before I can enter.

It's a tough hobby once you get deep enough that the wife enforces rules and such. I'm stuck now.

Get this man some hundos!

Some pr0n..
IMG-20210317-WA0000.jpg

Lol who the fuck are you ? I can ask anything to anyone if that’s beyond youre understanding then go educate yourself
Can we have some administrator deal with this guy? Pretty sure someone that is trying to defend hijacking someone's post needs to be removed from this forum completely

Sorry man! We could move our convo private. Very very sorry bro..

Im also to blame. I forget where I am sometimes. Unintentionally bumping your ad however.
No OP is just acting in a way to sensitive way. I’ve asked you a subtle question and he calls me a jackass. Don’t hit me if you don’t want to get hit back

The guy tried to hijack my post openly. And then says I needed to have the etiquette to pm. him. He is trash I don't see why you guys tolerate that on this group honestly
Ok..he just said if you had asked politely instead of calling him a jackass. That’s a fair point IMO.

The guy tried to hijack my post openly. And then says I needed to have the etiquette to pm. him. He is trash I don't see why you guys tolerate that on this group honestly
Hijack you’re post ? Lolll , like 911 hijack ?
Get over with , I know @Jeevansluck better than you do and I’ve only asked him a question that yes I’ve could’ve asked him in private that’s my part of my mistake. However you don’t seem to admit you’re part of you’re mistake calling me a jackass , you think I’ll accept that and apologize afterwards ? Man what a shit show

Bro you are a piece of shit that stepped right in the minute someone said they had something I was looking for and you tried to take it for yourself. I don't need etiquette for people like you

Oh Man U have 2? Ok well unfortunately I’d need 4 racks to start a new project like jacks. Like I said last month in DM, lucky for you they are out there in bulk but sometimes u have to pump up the jam or like u said be very patient and hope. Good luck bump!
E1D6DF92-2983-4935-B43C-C6E6B978566E.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom