For Sale Two Lots for NEW Chippers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyotesetter

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I have two lots for a new chipper to check out. If you have less than fifty posts you are eligible to buy them. Post dibs here. Buyer pays shipping. Each lot is $25.
Lot#1
20200218_152849.jpg

Lot #2
20200218_152843.jpg

@TheAlchemist and @BEANO52 PM me and we will get sorted.
I got all but two chips from a lot that @Josh Kifer auctioned off a few months ago, and they were great to see what different types of chips were about. I distributed some of them, and now what's left is going back in the world. You can also use them to bribe experienced chippers and have them owe you favours. Enjoy

@TheAlchemist and @BEANO52 PM me and we will get sorted.
I got all but two chips from a lot that @Josh Kifer auctioned off a few months ago, and they were great to see what different types of chips were about. I distributed some of them, and now what's left is going back in the world. You can also use them to bribe experienced chippers and have them owe you favours. Enjoy

Thanks so much for this, I intend to pass it forward someday !

pm'd

Mark

I knew someone was looking for that but I couldn't remember who it was. See, now everyone has to hit up the new folks cause they have stuff they want. Building community and communication and what not.

Just to clarify. Both lots have been sold to @TheAlchemist and @BEANO52 . If there are chips in those lots that interest you then write to them and see what they. I have had a number of people reach out to me about individual and bunches of chips but they are effectively not mine anymore. Think of this as a great way to introduce yourself to a couple new members and beg them for some coveted chippies, the values of which they barely comprehend.

Cheers,
Jody

Just to clarify. Both lots have been sold to @TheAlchemist and @BEANO52 . If there are chips in those lots that interest you then write to them and see what they. I have had a number of people reach out to me about individual and bunches of chips but they are effectively not mine anymore. Think of this as a great way to introduce yourself to a couple new members and beg them for some coveted chippies, the values of which they barely comprehend.

Cheers,
Jody
I'm glad they are still spreading misery! Hahah

I got so many PMs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom