• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Twice-drilled chips (2 Viewers)

Gear

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Gotta drill 'em twice, just in case anyone tries to pass off fake single-drilled chips as the real thing! :cautious::confused:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-00-HOLIDA...275403?hash=item2a669e474b:g:0ZcAAOSwr41XIbHO

s-l1600.jpg

Even though 3D printing chips isn't quite there yet, perhaps 3D printing some plugs? Create a file with the image of an non-drilled chip, select the placement the drill holes, print out plugs, freeze/shrink plugs, insert plugs into drilled chips, let the plugs warm up and create a press fit (add a little adhesive to the outside of the plugs if the press fit idea doesn't work). Boom, chips repaired :D

Ok, so it probably wouldn't be that easy, but it's a shame as those would be sweet if it wasn't for those pesky holes.

twice drilled chips. I don't know why but it makes me think of "re-fried beans".

I have one of those...non disrespected $1...one of my favorites...that chip just makes me sad.

As much as I find drilled chips depressing, they are worlds better than notched chìps. Almost impossible to repair those.

We should start a 'save-a-chip' campaign to educate the masses and help prevent the senseless defacing of innocent chips world-wide. Or at least in Nevada. ...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom