Cancelled Truman's House 1000 chip set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t have a dollar figure in mind. Just looking for cool chips that are otherwise very hard to come by. If you have something that’s fits the bill, shoot me some pics and we can discuss.
Really starting to wonder if WW put you up to this? Honestly you don’t seem to know a thing about what you’ve got, you don’t know what’s rare, expensive, junk or otherwise.

Pardon my saying so but you completely come off like you’re trying to do someone else’s work for them.
Maybe I’m completely wrong but I’m just telling you what it looks like from here.

Again GLWT.

Worst of all the Fraudson sets IMO.

Who puts a dog on all his poker chips?

What a weirdo.

Really starting to wonder if WW put you up to this? Honestly you don’t seem to know a thing about what you’ve got, you don’t know what’s rare, expensive, junk or otherwise.

Pardon my saying so but you completely come off like you’re trying to do someone else’s work for them.
Maybe I’m completely wrong but I’m just telling you what it looks like from here.

Again GLWT.
Jim Carey.gif

Did you trade a rare set to another PCFer for these? What was the set? That would be helpful for valuation purposes.
FWIW, while I loved Truman (he was a hell of a pooch), and I like Bergs, I'm not looking to trade personally. But I think you would have more success by setting some expectations.

We’re talking about sets with dog on them. Not the sets your dogs have on them or sex with your dogs. Three different things, dawg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom