Cancelled Truman's House 1000 chip set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HebbNH

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hey all, been a while since I’ve posted anything here so I figure it’s time to change that, and what better way to come out of a hiatus than this? I’m looking to trade my 1000 chip Truman’s House set for something else über-rare, unique, one-of-a-kind, etc. Show me what you got! Not interested in NAGB, Chiproom, Paulson consumer sets, and so on.

Before my inbox gets flooded with questions, these were acquired from Krish / Windwalker. No, I will not be sharing any further details in that regard, so please don’t ask. Not for sale unless you want to back up a Brink’s truck, in which case shoot your shot I guess.

The quarters, $1s, and $5s have seen some play, but I’m unsure on the other denoms. Happy to provide additional pics if requested. Breakdown as follows:

100 x $.25
200 x $1
100 x $2.50
400 x $5
100 x $25
100 x $100

IMG_0128.jpeg

IMG_0132.jpeg

IMG_0129.jpeg

IMG_0130.jpeg

IMG_0131.jpeg

IMG_0133.jpeg

IMG_0127.jpeg

IMG_0126.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, now I'm disappointed in @bergs
I didn’t think it was possible for you to be more disappointed in me then you already were.

I’m surprised Krish sold these, but then again I didn’t ask him for first right of refusal or anything so totally his call.

Don’t fret, I still have a big set that can host 3 big Dallas meetup-sized tables. Definitely not moving anything else - these were just the excess that I was never really going to get into play.

I didn’t think it was possible for you to be more disappointed in me then you already were.

I’m surprised Krish sold these, but then again I didn’t ask him for first right of refusal or anything so totally his call.

Don’t fret, I still have a big set that can host 3 big Dallas meetup-sized tables. Definitely not moving anything else - these were just the excess that I was never really going to get into play.
I was just saying in general. Nothing to do with chips.

I was just saying in general. Nothing to do with chips.
Never gonna let you down.
Never gonna give you up.
Never going to run around and have dessert on you.
Never going to make you cry
Never gonna say hey good buy
Never going to tell the truth and humor you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom