Tropicana las vegas first edition tr king set (1 Viewer)

incredible.... the 25' are my obsession

Attachments

• IMG_1588.JPG
    IMG_1588.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 349
Unreal .... lets see the pics of your latest find .... Heard you stumbles upon some more recently. Do tell.

stack.jpg
green2.jpg
green.jpg
Found 21 Green $25 chips. brings my total on those to 27. They were not needed for a playable set, but they were toooo purdy to let go. These are mint. Just a quick shot from my phone. The full set is packed up as I am moving, so here is a quick glimpse. Hopefully I can get all the chips together soon.

Wow! Sick set!! I just bought one of those pink and yellow fracs off eBay. Pretty excited for it to show up :)

I added a 16 $1 chips, one $100 and 22 Green / white $25

currently 770 chips

87 -red and Black $100
1- Grey $100
254- red $25
28- Green and white $25
360 - yellow and blue $5
39- $1 white and blue
1- $.50
1- money clip yellow and black $100

I apologize for jacking up the price on that $1 for you. I didn't realize there was a collector of these in here until after the auction. I'll let you know before I bid another one up. Also, if I ever decide to sell my frac, I'll give you first dibs on it!

Epic set man!

I apologize for jacking up the price on that $1 for you. I didn't realize there was a collector of these in here until after the auction. I'll let you know before I bid another one up. Also, if I ever decide to sell my frac, I'll give you first dibs on it!

Epic set man!
Thanks, I need all the help I can get to pull the set together

I just got the frac in my profile last night. This chip is incredible!! It's making me rather jealous of your set. I'm amazed at the condition. It's pretty minty. I'll post some pics for you when I get the chance. I might be keeping this one for a while though... but I'll try not to steal your other auctions anymore :)

Wow, well done and thanks for sharing a great story. Look forward to the next chapters

The $200 $1 has been on eBay for a year or so. It's a bit high, I think $150 is top price and 41pickups got many at a better price than that.

Fantastic set and great story. But for me I would definitively not play with a set like that, unless all the players are crazy like all of us :)

All Hail the King of all sets!
Keep it going Pickup.

I'm always watching for a low "buy it now" to snap buy for you in case you don't see it.
Let's fill that rack!!

@41Pickup is Still looking for $1 Chips! If you have one to sell let him know. I would love to see him complete this set by getting this rack filled out. You can be part by selling him yours (y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:

I always liked those old TR Kings, in particular the old Trop chips. Awesome set, and a great story. Thanks for sharing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom