SOLD Tropicana 2nd Edition set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psypher1000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I decided to go in a different direction for my Vegas set and am parting ways with my Tropicanas. The chips are have been run through the ultrasonic, lightly oiled, and ready to go.

200x $1
300x $5
200x $25
80x $100

NOTE - The pictures below show a full rack of $100's, but only 80 are included in the sale.

Additionally, I have 200 canary yellow T-mold blanks I was going to have hot-stamped in blue foil as fracs. Whoever buys the set can add these to the lot for $60/rack.

Cost is $2200 plus shipping and T-molds, if applicable (I will purchase the insurance for domestic shipping). Lot does not include racks or cage. International buyers welcome, but international buyers accept all risk of damage or loss during shipping.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

You know the day is blowing up. Just hit the house when David let me know about this. Outside legal is looking for answers that I needed to run down but was ten minutes slow. Oh, and there is a house full of young ones running around wanting to play games. But somehow I will find time for more yummy chips - just waiting for PP instructions.

You know the day is blowing up. Just hit the house when David let me know about this. Outside legal is looking for answers that I needed to run down but was ten minutes slow. Oh, and there is a house full of young ones running around wanting to play games. But somehow I will find time for more yummy chips - just waiting for PP instructions.

Alright Doc . Nice score

These chips are in the house and itching to get on the felt. Next game is July 23rd. Hope to post some pron,

And I am looking forward to getting some hot stamped quarters made too . . . . but I fear that itch will take a long long time to scratch.

DrStrange

These chips are in the house and itching to get on the felt. Next game is July 23rd. Hope to post some pron,

And I am looking forward to getting some hot stamped quarters made too . . . . but I fear that itch will take a long long time to scratch.

DrStrange
I have extra frac labels from David O if you need some.

DrStrange

Doc, Not sure what you are thinking for a hot stamp. I had Johnny5 do a fountain hot stamp for me a while back. You are free to work with him and tinker with the design if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom