SOLD Tropicana 2nd Edition - 1200 Chip Set - Very Good Condition (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so guess my original dib didn't matter lol awesome
Sorry if I was not as clear as I should have been. I realized I forgot to put the note in this listing that dibs would go to the person taking the most.

So with DJRiley offering to take more, I moved him up. Then was just trying to find people to fill out what he wasn't taking.

Very sorry for the confusion.

And I'm hoping someone else buys this set as I shouldn't be buying it. But an opportunity like this comes around so infrequently! I am standing by my offer of $2,800 for the 700 chips (200/400/80/20), but if you have a better split offer you can certainly pass me by.

1576171691459.png

@Old Scratch

If you show up for a game, I’ll let you hold on to them for a while ...
Had to look up to see how far Idaho was from Columbus.

Always thought Idaho as PNW was a tounge in cheek joke, since, ya know, Idaho sounds like every other no bother state like Montana/Wyoming/Dakotas/Nebraska.

Nope, apparently it really is way the heck over there in the NW. Gratz Kifer and Idaho for being the most western state nobody cares about!

Always thought Idaho as PNW was a tounge in cheek joke, since, ya know, Idaho sounds like every other no bother state like Montana/Wyoming/Dakotas/Nebraska.

Nope, apparently it really is way the heck over there in the NW. Gratz Kifer and Idaho for being the most western state nobody cares about!
It's pretty and has no traffic.

@Josh Kifer if you haven't shipped yet, I'd reconsider. No one offends the Gem State and gets away with it. :tup:

Chips are confirmed received so closing this out. Thanks to everyone for their interest and comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom