Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimace

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
TRK Mania is back

I’ve been given the chance to grab a large set I’ve always wanted and something has to go. These are amazing the colours in person are unreal. Pictures do not do them justice. I have used them once and only cleaned one of each chip.

Up for Sale: 938 chips

2 wooden cases can be included but they will certainly add to the shipping costs. I believe to have these shipped to me it was in the neighbourhood of $150

100 $10 Greens with Chocolate spots (8.3 grs)

228 $20 Blacks with Sutters Gold spots (I think) (7.9 grs)

304 $50 Oranges with Sahara Turquoise spots (8.1 grs)

180 $100 Reds with Light Blue spots (7.8 grs) @TheB00T if split

126 $500 Grays with Orange spots (8.8 grs)

Pretty much all of these chips have rounded edges. The Grays have a numbered stamp on one side. It's a stamp, not ink.

If you have any questions shoot me a pm and I will try to answer them.
Im not looking to split at this time.
So ok since this is the way I would love to sell this as a whole set but will consider splits if all the chips are spoken for at $1.65 a chip. Plus shipping

Asking $1475 Conus shipping included on sale of whole set obo

Please feel free to pm offers.

Photo credit and chip info to @danielAlbarran

IMG_6156.png

IMG_6157.png

IMG_6155.png
IMG_6154.png
IMG_6153.png
IMG_6152.png

IMG_6150.png

IMG_6149.png

IMG_6148.png

IMG_6147.png

IMG_6146.png

IMG_6145.png

IMG_6144.png

IMG_6143.png

IMG_6142.png

IMG_6141.png

Last edited:
Definitely a sale thread.
TRK Mania is back

I’ve been given the chance to grab a large set I’ve always wanted and something has to go. These are amazing the colours in person are unreal. Pictures do not do them justice. I have used them once and only cleaned one of each chip.

Up for auction: 938 chips

I don't understand why there are 2 different lists of chip counts in the OP. Is that indicating how many of each chip is in each of the wooden boxes? So to get the totals, sum them together?

I don't understand why there are 2 different lists of chip counts in the OP. Is that indicating how many of each chip is in each of the wooden boxes? So to get the totals, sum them together?
Clarified totals. Sorry about that. Lesson learned. Don’t post classified ads till after your first 2 coffees. Lol

Look away if you are anti-murder….

….but these chips are awesome and take a label well.
View attachment 1173853View attachment 1173854
GLWS. Love these chips.
Good Lord, those are fantastic! Now you have me thinking how to do this with the chips in this ad. Are these basically the same chip colors other than you have yellows and this set has gray?

Also, are you playing $5/10 with these, or using them as a T5 tournament set?

I like sets with fracs, so was thinking this for the chips in this sale.

25c grays x 126
$1 blacks x 228
$5 oranges x 304
$20 or $25 greens x 100
$100 reds (I would only need a barrel or two of hundos)

Where are those guys from the black dollar club???
@SeanGecko tag your buddies.

@Wheeler Assembly
Good Lord, those are fantastic! Now you have me thinking how to do this with the chips in this ad. Are these basically the same chip colors other than you have yellows and this set has gray?

25c grays x 126
$1 blacks x 228
$5 oranges x 304
$20 or $25 greens x 100

these are the exact same chips. Yes sir. @wonderpuddle set is a awesome use of these fantastic chips for sure.

25c grays x 126
$1 blacks x 228
$5 oranges x 304
$20 or $25 greens x 100

Same chips, though I added some of the yellows. I didn’t end up using my grays or fuschias (which had the extra security stamp).

And my set is a T5 tourney set.

Same chips, though I added some of the yellows. I didn’t end up using my grays or fuschias (which had the extra security stamp).

And my set is a T5 tourney set.
The fuchsias were amazing but I think only one rack of them in total. Too bad they would have me reconsider this sale.

Was it you that found the order card for these? I’m sure I’ve seen it and it was theorized they were bought in the Us and used in a illegal cash game in Mexico? Or that last part is the plot of a movie I’ve recently watched. Lol. It’s too hot to think today. Back to the sale.

Was it you that found the order card for these? I’m sure I’ve seen it and it was theorized they were bought in the Us and used in a illegal cash game in Mexico? Or that last part is the plot of a movie I’ve recently watched. Lol. It’s too hot to think today. Back to the sale.
292446.jpg

292447.jpg
292447a.jpg

(Pictures via ChipGuide)

I thought all early TRKs were leaded but these were produced in 71’? Bc I think they were only 8g. Is that “regular weight”?
Correct, they would be regular weight. Not all early TRKs were leaded. For example, Joe's Hawthorne 25c chips aren't leaded, but the $1s are. It was an option to choose whether you wanted leaded chips or not. Majority of monogram chips aren't leaded either, but similar with those you had the option to choose.

There were: Crown Dash, Crown Dash Regular Weight and Crown Dash Weighted (from my knowledge)

Correct, they would be regular weight. Not all early TRKs were leaded. For example, Joe's Hawthorne 25c chips aren't leaded, but the $1s are. It was an option to choose whether you wanted leaded chips or not. Majority of monogram chips aren't leaded either, but similar with those you had the option to choose.

There were: Crown Dash, Crown Dash Regular Weight and Crown Dash Weighted (from my knowledge)

Oooh interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom