TRK Rounders Error Chips (1 Viewer)

Godzilla28

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
So I was going thru my TRK Rounders lamenting why I can' build a small tourney set when I find these 3x $25 chips with .25 inlays on the other side. I am not a singles collector so I have some questions. Are these common mistakes in the TRK Rounders line? And how much are these error chips worth to collectors? Is there collectors that specialize in error chips? Thanks for any help.

20170517_233322.jpg

20170517_233339.jpg

Do you only have 1 of the $5 error? We could do a trade 1 for 1 if you have another.

Sorry, unfortunately only have the one error chip so I won't be able to trade with you. But I'm definitely willing to buy one from you. :D

That's really interesting. I never encountered any error chips, but only a portion of my chips have actually been played/viewed individually.

I'm sorry about the tourney set. It's definitely a challenge considering that @Seeking Alpha Social Club and myself have the only known tourney chips in "bulk" (and even we have minimal chips). If the sight of your incomplete tourney set causes emotional trauma, as a friend, I must offer you the option to send them to me. Your health comes first. :p

That's really interesting. I never encountered any error chips, but only a portion of my chips have actually been played/viewed individually.

I'm sorry about the tourney set. It's definitely a challenge considering that @Seeking Alpha Social Club and myself have the only known tourney chips in "bulk" (and even we have minimal chips). If the sight of your incomplete tourney set causes emotional trauma, as a friend, I must offer you the option to send them to me. Your health comes first. :p

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

There must be a few others with TRK Rounder high denoms. Would you mind sharing your list with me..."Maybe I'm gonna make em an offer they can't refuse." :eek: Sorry we have to resort to violence and threats but we's getting desperate.

There must be a few others with TRK Rounder high denoms. Would you mind sharing your list with me..."Maybe I'm gonna make em an offer they can't refuse." :eek: Sorry we have to resort to violence and threats but we's getting desperate.
Haha. That's my list.

Myself - 3049 cash and tourney
@Seeking Alpha Social Club - 600 tourney
@acl1904 - ~800 cash
You - I'm not sure

According to Dennis, the former TRK president, there were only about 6000 TRK Rounders made. Plenty of people have samples, but I'm not sure of anyone who has them in bulk.

Haha. That's my list.

Myself - 3049 cash and tourney
@Seeking Alpha Social Club - 600 tourney
@acl1904 - ~800 cash
You - I'm not sure

According to Dennis, the former TRK president, there were only about 6000 TRK Rounders made. Plenty of people have samples, but I'm not sure of anyone who has them in bulk.
This could be good. A little baby oil, some jello, and a couple of Speedos might be needed to decide if my chips go to @MegaTon44 or to @Godzilla28. I haven't seen a good wrestling match in a long time.:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::eek::confused::whistle: :whistling:

JUST KIDDING, as both of you might suspect, not for sale at this time. Sorry :p

But if they do ever hit the market, I promise they will still have minty fresh chalk dust on them. :D

1495147936424524714464.jpg

This could be good. A little baby oil, some jello, and a couple of Speedos might be needed to decide if my chips go to @MegaTon44 or to @Godzilla28. I haven't seen a good wrestling match in a long time.:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::eek::confused::whistle: :whistling:

JUST KIDDING, as both of you might suspect, not for sale at this time. Sorry :p

But if they do ever hit the market, I promise they will still have minty fresh chalk dust on them. :D

View attachment 99265

Dumb and Dumber Meme.jpg

But I must warn @MegaTon44 ...I will fight until the last cube of uncrushed jello to unite these tourney chips for a Giganto TRK Rounders Tournament Set. Mwahahahaha!

Reviving this thread from the dead. Anyone seen more of the Rounders Error chips? Or any other Rounders chips in the wild?

Reviving this thread from the dead. Anyone seen more of the Rounders Error chips? Or any other Rounders chips in the wild?

I bought a rounders error chip from eBay. Should have it in a couple of days. Paid a pretty penny for it, but I think I will keep it for awhile (or trade if for something else).

Will post pictures when I get it.

I bought a rounders error chip from eBay. Should have it in a couple of days. Paid a pretty penny for it, but I think I will keep it for awhile (or trade if for something else).

Will post pictures when I get it.

What base color chip did you get? I would trade you a green error plus something else if you have one of the other color error chips.

What base color chip did you get? I would trade you a green error plus something else if you have one of the other color error chips.

Got a $500 chip color with a $100 inlay in it.

Do you have a picture of your error chip?

I am looking to trade for some CPC rounders set of chips or some older ASM Roman chips that are replica rounders one (pretty hard to find since they were purchase/made over 10years ago).

I would also possibly trade for a good replica set of some WSOP chips from SunFly (the ones that have the Rio logo and World Series of Poker logo on it) or even some Mr.Chip replica set of WSOP.

Will post picture once I get the chip (should be on Friday or Saturday).

Hi @PAZ , would you like to trade something for this chip? I can trade a green Rounders error plus something else if you want. And you wouldn't have any spare Rounders $500 and $1ks lying around? I've been trying to finish my Rounders tournament set for years. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Herman

Hi @PAZ , would you like to trade something for this chip? I can trade a green Rounders error plus something else if you want. And you wouldn't have any spare Rounders $500 and $1ks lying around? I've been trying to finish my Rounders tournament set for years. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Herman
Hi Herman! If I still had this chip I would just give it to you. I'm not sure who I gave it to.
Sorry!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom