SOLD TRK Playable Vintage Cardroom Set (Wilburs Players Club and Flamingo Club) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopherblue

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Sold.

Rare, playable set of 574 vintage TRK hotstamped chips. Full of premium leaded TRK goodness. Some are mint, some are very slightly used and some (the $1s) are a bit more used (some of the $1s have slightly worn hotstamps). The fracs are from the Flamingo Club and the rest are from Wilburs Players Club in Cali. The mint $20s are astounding and rare to find in this denomination.

Amazing TRK colors.

Breakdown:

Flamingo Club:
100 x .50c

Wilburs Club:
174 x $1
200 x $5
100 x $20 (mint condition)

Very playable set. Hate to part with them, but the Riversides fill my cash set needs. Not planning to break up the set, but I will sell the fracs separately so long as there is a buyer for the rest who doesn't want the fracs. Please note: the .25c fracs and 20 of the .50c fracs in the pics not available for sale.

Shipping included via USPS Priority Flat Rate to US addresses. Insurance optional at your cost.

IMG_1913.JPG IMG_1915.JPG IMG_1916.JPG IMG_1917.JPG IMG_1919.JPG IMG_1920.JPG

Last edited:
i love the whole set, but i really adore those $20s.

and i know one guy who might be interested...

j83aNvF.jpg

If I had not just pulled the trigger on a new (to me) set of TRK's.... Or if my name was Wilbur :)

A great Cali old school set!

Bump. Updated to drop the price. If any of our British brethren are interested in them, I will be in London next week and can post them from there.

It's great lookin' sets like this one and Tommy's stuff that...

a) make me think about getting into TRK's, and
b) make me glad I'm NOT into TRK's

I'll leave the TRK collections to the pro's while I collect my Empress chips and LCV/SCV hot stamps :D

GLWS!!!

Alright...somebody make me an offer. No reasonable offer refused. Just keep in mind I'm already underwater, so be kind.

a bit confused. So there is 594 total including 100 Flamingo 50 cent fracs and 20 Flamingo 25 cent fracs??

E,

Did you attempt to locate any Wilbur's $0.50 or $100 chips? Getting to be tempting... need a barrel of Riverside quarters?

There are some Wilburs .50s and hundos out there, but I didn't really spend time looking for them in quantity. I figured this was a nice set for a short handed game. I'm more interested in Riverside $1s or $25s, but I've got more fracs than I need (I only use 100 fracs in a full table, or 80 per table for two tables of 8-9). That said, at the right price I wouldn't mind filling up the rack for OCD reasons.

Bumping...this set is still for sale. Make me an offer (although I'm under water at my current price). Need to focus cash on my main playable set.

Since there seems to be a lot of interest in TRKs in playable sets, just thought I'd mention that this cool set is still available. $1200 via PP F&F and I pick up shipping to US addy's. That's less than $2.10 per chip, which is much less than I paid. For a killer set of TRKs. Just sayin'.

I might be interested in this set. I'm building out a set of custom CPCs that I need to price out first. I'll get back to you soon if they're still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom