SOLD TRK PH Set - $6,350 Shipped (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

steam

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
This is a dibs sale.
Free international shipping via FedEx.
Payment in Crypto USDC, Paypal F&F, or Paypal G&S

TRK Pick Hobson Set
  • 100 x Nevada Club $1
  • 452 x $5
  • 200 x $25
  • 100 x $100
  • 10 x Nevada Club $500
  • $6,350 for the set
    • Not looking to split

d9XzURu.jpg

ArKTh2l.jpg

FDmZRJc.jpg

Wi2htYC.jpg

zMVGJTk.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. I’ve never owned TRKs but am tempted for the first time.

Are some of these oiled and some not? The red and green racks seem to have some that look chalky and some richer color.

GLWS

Are some of these oiled and some not? The red and green racks seem to have some that look chalky and some richer color.

GLWS
I think the chalky rack is new
The other is used
Some chips look near UNC and some SU

GLWS
I would agree, chalky are dry and the richer colors are oiled.

When I joined I asked a veteran member "what is it about TRKs? Are they really that much better?" His response was "it's not about the Feel of TRKs, it's the amazing colors!" Boy oh boy was he wrong!

The first time you touch a leaded barrel of TRK scrown awesomeness you instantly know the definition of what people call "buttery" chips, heavy but yet also soft in texture... for a long time it was almost like a secret society trying to keep the whole thing under wraps. Like fight club never talk about fight club... you are welcome to buy, just don't boast about them. I for one had to replace my bay window 4 times from rocks being thrown through it saying "stop f**king hyping up TRKs! YOU ARE OFFICIALLY WARNED!" LOL

OK that never happened, but word has definitely got out about the one true "king" of poker chips! They are the best, I have heard every argument about Leaded THC being the "Nuts" and simple do not agree...

If you don't see me post for a few days... well... the chipping cartel has probably done its part to shut me up! Lol

Good Luck with the sale Elvis, amazing seller here folks. These chips are absolutely amazing in person
20210418_113306.jpg

Ask me how I know!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom