SOLD TRK Deadwood Full Sample Set - Ends 10pm ET tonight (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocollis

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
RULES

1. STARTING BID: $60
2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $ 1
3. The Starting Bid of the auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [10:00PM, Eastern Time, Wednesday, June 6] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 5 min. after the latest bid was posted.
6. Edited posts will be voided.
7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
9. Shipping Terms: winner pays actual shipping cost via USPS
10. Payment Terms: PayPal FF

TRK Deadwood full sample set. (11 Chips) Auction ends Wednesday, June 6 at 10:00PM Eastern Time. Chips are not mint. But are in very good condition.
Thanks for bidding!!

@Thomacetti @Seeking Alpha Social Club @bullets
TRK Deadwood.jpg
deadwoods side.jpg
deadwoods on edge.jpg
deadwood low.jpg
deadwood mid.jpg
deadwood high.jpg

?? Is this one over too?? I thought it was supposed to end on Wednesday the 6th. These things are moving targets. The AS auction was extended. Then ended abruptly. The aztars were for sale then they weren’t. I need a play book.
this was my mistake read the rules wrong on the AS auction that was all him wrong date with wrong day!!! simple mistake here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom