Wanted Triangle in Circle Paranoid chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreekRedEye

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I have been searching for these chips for several weeks on eBay. But no luck other than overpriced singles. I would like to build a set of paranoid chips with at least one of the colors with the triangle in circle pattern. Preferably red, white, yellow, or blue. But I would not turn my nose up at green or other colors.

I stole the below photo from this thread:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ngle-paranoid-set-as-seen-in-the-sting.86040/

1693447514946.png

I think that I have a rack or two of these particular chips … Will look in the morning and
get back with you …

Found the chips - slightly used condition .
Quantities :
67 - Red
75 - Blue
63 - White
31 - Yellow
Total = 236

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 43
It's a "The Sting" thing. Great movie. Lots of bad poker etiquette (on purpose as Paul Newman's character is trying to tilt a mob boss as part of a con).

I am thinking of making this a low stakes "break the rules" set for close friends. You are encouraged to splash the pot, scatter whiskey glasses and bottles on the table, build dirty stacks or piles, reveal a card, outright lie about your hand, angle shoot and string bet (within reason), place rabbit hunt side bets, etc.

I might even pass out some chips that you can play before the next hand to force a bomb pot or one hand of pineapple or other circus shenanigans.

Fedoras and suspenders also encouraged.

1693500032701.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom