For Sale Treasure Island Tribute RHC Relabel Set or Individual Racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moechar

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I had planned to mill/somehow remove these stamps in order to make a really cool Treasure Island Tribute, but I am lazy and probably going the customs route. so for sale are the pieces to the puzzle. @Josh Kifer would be happy to take on the stamp removal process and he already has the chips if anyone wants to follow the same path!

(Original THC TI's only there for reference as to how close it is)
ti_tribute_2.png

200 Paris 2's (purchased the best two racks from @cpiaaq here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/paris-2-200-225-rack.97599/) I'm not sure which two it is as I never opened the package but maybe he can shed some light on it haha. $225 $200 a rack + shipping

Also borrowing @cpiaaq photo for reference (if you want me to take it down jsut lemme know !)
1690564438459.png

Southern Belle 401 5's & 97 25's - $850 or ~$1.75 $1.70 per chip

IMG_2278.jpg

IMG_2279.jpg

Full set price (Paris 2's + Southern Belles): $1300 $1250+ ship (if you plan on doing the same project. Kifer already has the southern belles so shipping would cost less).

Also plz note that none of these prices include Kifers cost of labor, that would be separately discussed between him and the buyer.

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
Anyone have experience removing a hot stam9ed label? What are you dealing with underneath? Do they need to be milled?

Anyone have experience removing a hot stam9ed label? What are you dealing with underneath? Do they need to be milled?
I never try and mill Inlaid chips, but it's possible. RHCs can get thin and the inlays can melt into the chip, so it's a hint risky, plus you'll need cleanup. RHCs I always say to just label over. I imagine hand murdering might be fine.

bump - forgot to mention theres established interest in the 25's in case of split. but would be cool to keep together for the theme

looks like all of these are inlaid, not hot stamped

@Nanook might have some insight on that process
I have murdered the Paris $2's and would guess the others would be similar.

They come out great.

Send me a PM if you want/ are interested some help

Bump!

There's interest in the paris 2's and 25's, so if anyone wants the 5's I'm open to splitting these up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom