Found Trade my Desert Oasis $20 for Hotstamp $25 and Hundos (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla28

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
I have an excellent to mint rack of Desert Oasis that doesn't really fit my mixed Hotstamp Cash set. Would like to trade for few barrels to rack of interesting hotstamp $25s or Hundos. I have plenty of other chips to trade or cash if not interested in this beautiful rack of Desert Oasis $20s.

IMG_20201121_190225.jpg

Here's the current iteration of my mixed Hotstamp set that I want to upgrade:

IMG_20201122_175753.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah maybe Hundo with yellow, white or mint green spot.
Definitely quite a few awesome hundos out there... maybe even the Shy clown Black hundo would work there... I love the Golden Feathers but not sure how many there are, i think only a rack is know and it has been split up... and not sure Orange would help
20200729_193229.jpg

We don't own any of these, but one of my favorites!
20201122_214203.jpg

Definitely quite a few awesome hundos out there... maybe even the Shy clown Black hundo would work there... I love the Golden Feathers but not sure how many there are, i think only a rack is know and it has been split up... and not sure Orange would help
View attachment 578564
We don't own any of these, but one of my favorites!View attachment 578565
Beautiful lineup. It's really hard matching all those denominations together. I'm pulling my hair out over 5 lousy denoms. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I know you guys might think I'm crazy, I love yellow fracs like the next guy... but with that muted off gray $1 chip Herman... I would like to see some mustard Golden gates in that line up...just an Idea, give the spot light all to the amazing $5s and $25s!

I know you guys might think I'm crazy, I love yellow fracs like the next guy... but with that muted off gray $1 chip Herman... I would like to see some mustard Golden gates in that line up...just an Idea, give the spot light all to the amazing $5s and $25s!
Traded the GG fracs to my buddy @juankay20 Lol

And besides, y'all just want to murder those yellow fracs. I see you @Josh Kifer o_O
I have my yellows buddy. Paragon $.25 and Elcortez $.25... I just like the ugly ducks at the beginning of the line up. I think a bright $1 then yes on yellow or Canary but just thinking it could pair well here!

Sorry for the thread crapping bud, just thinking out loud!

I have my yellows buddy. Paragon $.25 and Elcortez $.25... I just like the ugly ducks at the beginning of the line up. I think a bright $1 then yes on yellow or Canary but just thinking it could pair well here!

No problem. This is a work in progress secondary hotstamp cash set. All suggestions welcome. I do like the yellow fracs with the SS $1s tho. I'll try some canary or mustard to see if it works better. Thx

No problem. This is a work in progress secondary hotstamp cash set. All suggestions welcome. I do like the yellow fracs with the SS $1s tho. I'll try some canary or mustard to see if it works better. Thx
If you like it, I think it works great!! But sometimes someone makes a simple suggestion that just sounds weird... then you look at it and say... wait a minute! Lol

I am suprised you let the GGs go! I know those were your babies!

Mustard is a bit too close to the off white here imo
207CB796-E862-429B-80F1-38B96CC95774.jpeg

This pics/lighting doesnt do the SS $1 edge spots justice , but yellow fracs next to the SS $1s really do pop nicely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom