Cancelled TR King for Bud Jones Condado Plaza CIC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChipEnvy

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I think I've held onto these spotted hot stamped TRK's for long enough. Never got around to milling them and haven't played with them other than building an occasional chip tower with the kids. I haven't seen many TRK's with edge spots offered recently so here's your chance to pick up a set,

I've always loved Bud Jones CICs, and really liked the Condado Plaza chips recently offered by The Chip Vault. When I was ready to buy they had sold out the day before. I was able to pick up a small set of 400 chips on the secondary market and am looking to add onto that.

This is my trade bait...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I had big plans for this set, but have done nothing but look at them for years. The stacks vary in height. The red being a half chip taller than the white and green and a full chip taller than the black, which I have heard is pretty standard in older TRK chips, but other than that they are in great shape. All the Hotstamps are perfect, and the edges are sharp with no chips or major flea bites, and you get 29 spare chips!

The breakdown of the main set is:
100 x $1
150 x $5
165 x $10
85 x $20

I am going to leave this open for a limited time, probably around couple weeks, to see what gets offered. The possible exception being I really dig a proposed trade, then I'll close the thread.

PM me with offers, or post in the thread... either works. :) Thanks for looking!

If this set ever becomes available, id be interested in how I can't afford it. Hahaha

If anyone wants a three way trade and if @ChipEnvy is interested in my 900 Condado Plaza CIC set, this can be worked out! You get TRKs, @ChipEnvy gets my CIC, and I get the cash. Let me know!!

Edit: I realize that my CIC may not be exactly what Chipenvy is looking for, so hopefully better offers will come in for these awesome TRKs.

Last edited:
This is what I am currently working with. However as I only have one rack of each I am open to other combo's to mix and match. These are my 25-100-500-1000.

image.jpeg

hmmm I have the same $100s (200) and $1000 (100), I have the brown $500 (140 in my pic, maybe 200?) and I forget if 10 or 20 of the $5000.

Tempting.......

Attachments

• 20170115_193324.jpg
    20170115_193324.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 90
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom