EL_Grande85

Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
One rack for sale. Mint and chalky.
$700+ shipping Conus only.

8/23 update. I have two racks for sale. Take them both for $1300.

9/16 update - 1 rack remaining.

Attachments

• 20230820_164429.jpg
    20230820_164429.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 611
  • 20230820_164351.jpg
    20230820_164351.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 600
Last edited:
So, I was going to start a different thread for this...but this has a lot of eyeballs, so maybe I'll get some feedback. I like both options, but am undecided.

I'm sending my Aquas off for relabeling, and I'm trying to decide whether to send a rack of these $2s, or the Blaze Orange $500 to make quarters. I love the $500, but it's never going to get any play, unless we are playing a tournament. Also, there is a solid chance of these Russets being replaced with Blurples, so keep that in mind looking at the pics...

I know it's "my" set and I should make it however it makes me happy lol. But I also want it to make sense, not too much of the same color, too busy, etc.

Any and all feed back is appreciated!!

Attachments

• 20230820_164150.jpg
    20230820_164150.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 236
  • 20230820_164023.jpg
    20230820_164023.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 241
So, I was going to start a different thread for this...but this has a lot of eyeballs, so maybe I'll get some feedback. I like both options, but am undecided.

I'm sending my Aquas off for relabeling, and I'm trying to decide whether to send a rack of these $2s, or the Blaze Orange $500 to make quarters. I love the $500, but it's never going to get any play, unless we are playing a tournament. Also, there is a solid chance of these Russets being replaced with Blurples, so keep that in mind looking at the pics...

I know it's "my" set and I should make it however it makes me happy lol. But I also want it to make sense, not too much of the same color, too busy, etc.

Great set! My feedback would be: Do you really think you need two different fracs? .50/.50 plays the same as .25/.50.

I have thought about that, and the answer is no. However, I just like the idea of putting as many as possible in play. I suppose I could keep the $2 as is, but seems like a weird denom to have on the table with the $1s and $5s.

One thing I forgot to mention, is I was thinking about relabeling a barrel of $500s as $100s.

Since you're asking for opinions, I think the blaze $500s are too "fancy" to be quarters. Lavender (or whatever the correct shade is) makes a better frac, IMHO. It's still a bit on the higher up side spot pattern wise, but the colors aren't too flashy, so I think it works well.

Honestly, they are so hideous that I feel they would be better off in a landfill. I don't want to be responsible for damaging anyones retinas. But if someone had some Blurples, I may have to trade at their own risk.

Bump because a blue whales heart beat can be picked up on sonar from approx 9km away, or, for approximately 285.71 yellow school busses for us Americans.

Because of the social nature of the creature, is prohibited to own just one guinea pig in Switzerland. Maybe @cpac54 can confirm this for us.

It turns out these Tigers are lonely too. As fate would have it, I'm going to the post office today. It would be a great day to relocate these to a new, loving home...

Two racks pending.

When I originally posted this, I was planning to re-label a 3rd rack of these as fracs, but decided to go with the sec .50s instead. With that said, I have one rack of these still available if anyone is inclined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom