SOLD Tournament Sets (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 table set! That’s what I’m talking about. You’ve been busy because you were right at 2 tables or so weren’t you?
the condition on these should blend in great with your mint set..
The one host here that runs a tourney usually once a year usually gets about 40-44 entry’s so I was gauging it off that

94E99B16-F565-4823-9643-F6180F2CF6E1.jpeg

Anyone planning to relabel the Jack cincinnati tournament set? How hard would it be ya think? Love the solid colors but not so much the denom associated with em...

Anyone planning to relabel the Jack cincinnati tournament set? How hard would it be ya think? Love the solid colors but not so much the denom associated with em...
I might relabel some as fracs but no for the most part.
Adding labels is a easy process to customize them however you see fit.
the condition of mine out outstanding.

It probably won't be difficult, but it would be time consuming. Though the result is well worth the time spent.

So I noticed you guys seem to do separate Tourney and Cash sets, is there anything wrong with using one set for both?

So I noticed you guys seem to do separate Tourney and Cash sets, is there anything wrong with using one set for both?
There’s a security issue there. If somebody pockets a 25 chip from a tournament (which may be next to worthless, late in a tournament,) and then brings it back on cash night, they can sneak it into the game and it’s worth $25.

There’s a security issue there. If somebody pockets a 25 chip from a tournament (which may be next to worthless, late in a tournament,) and then brings it back on cash night, they can sneak it into the game and it’s worth $25.
IMO, The lowest thing anyone can do is pocket any chip in a home game. That’s just disappointing and sad to think about.

-Me pocketing a T25000 chip during tourney night

‐1 hour into cash night..." OK, fellas, imma call it a night. Imma cash out"
*hands host T25000 chip*
*smiles awkwardly*

I have a friend who just takes a chip from every home game as a souvenir. I told him I will murder him if he ruins one of my racks lol
Not that I’m justifying the practice, but for the average home game, the host is profiting on that transaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom