SOLD Tournament Set Sale (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My take on @TheChipRoom is that chips will be sold in quantities that will allow him to sell the most playable sets, which may not necessarily be the exact quantities that chippers would put on their wish lists.
Personally if I got stuck with those gorgeous colors, I’d be thrilled to felt a 12/12/9/5 11k freezout - starting at 25/25, that’s 440 bigs. Nothing wrong with that.
Makes sense

Is it just me, or does it seem like you are ALWAYS on a cruise? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Hmmm -- four last year. This is the second this year, plus one coming up in May to Italy with a couple of weeks wandering afterward, and another booked from Marseille to Florida in late October. Not sure how we're getting to Europe for that last one -- could fly, or it could be via another cruise to Europe in late September. You might be right! It's nice to not have to cook or clean...

(Actually, we've met people who live full time aboard ships. Several months on one ship, then transferring to another ship of the same cruise line headed to a different region. Some never go ashore from the ships. Don't think we could do that...)

Hmmm -- four last year. This is the second this year, plus one coming up in May to Italy with a couple of weeks wandering afterward, and another booked from Marseille to Florida in late October. Not sure how we're getting to Europe for that last one -- could fly, or it could be via another cruise to Europe in late September. You might be right! It's nice to not have to cook or clean...

(Actually, we've met people who live full time aboard ships. Several months on one ship, then transferring to another ship of the same cruise line headed to a different region. Some never go ashore from the ships. Don't think we could do that...)
Good for you. Before Covid, my parents were doing 2-3 cruises a year. Since that’s blown over, seems like they’re doing almost one per month. Hell, if you’ve earned it, you damn sure should enjoy it.

A preview pic
Beautiful chips!

douglas-reynholm-it-crowd.gif

Very nice. Pretty much have to try for the 43mm Hot stamp tournament set to go with my Roadhouse 43mm and Eldorado 48mm.

Only thing that may keep me away is Internet connectivity. May be on a ferry at the time with limited Internet. Let fate decide I guess.

how do hot stamps do with putting gear labels over them? Or would they need to be milled first?
Wondering the same. Good question, thanks!
I will try it later on today when I get home. I've been meaning to try it for some time and I got both in hand. Will provide updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom