Tina Cards Mold- No Mold- Greek Mold- Web Mold Showcase (3 Viewers)

Can confirm stacking 100 in a cup holder is no problem. :LOL: :laugh:

And have yet to find a spinner.

Attachments

• 1000000323.jpg
    1000000323.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 292
I'm liking that peach chip a lot! any chance you could take a pick of it next to a Paulson peach or arc yellow chip for reference?
Paulson noob here, I don't think I have any peach chips. I think these ones are arc?

DDD3DB9C-9909-4B83-A9F2-079C333EA7E0.jpeg

Taken with warm overhead lighting at nighttime. In real life compared to this photo, the Paulson chips appear more fluorescent and more orange. The photo's pretty close for the Tina chip.

Paulson noob here, I don't think I have any peach chips. I think these ones are arc?

View attachment 1214146

Taken with warm overhead lighting at nighttime. In real life compared to this photo, the Paulson chips appear more fluorescent and more orange. The photo's pretty close for the Tina chip.
Yep, definitely arc, thanks!

Posting my No Mold Sunset Beach set. The inner circle for the $100 is very faint. The colors are all fantastic though. I’m glad to finally have this set!

Attachments

• IMG_0012.jpeg
    IMG_0012.jpeg
    255.1 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_0010.jpeg
    IMG_0010.jpeg
    221.2 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_0016.jpeg
    IMG_0016.jpeg
    193.6 KB · Views: 220
Very nice table topper. I like that you went for the room 237 carpet instead of the (maybe) more obvious hallway carpet.

Arrived last week. Here's my custom set: The Hale Koa, which translates from Hawai'ian as House of the Warrior. The chip set theme, which incorporates all official colors of each Hawai'ian island, plays off my Army background and Pacific Island ties.

Big thanks to @chipinla and @JeepologyOffroad for the behind-the-scenes assist on the design, and to @Potsie1 for the custom acrylic button.

Most of all, thanks to @justincarothers for running all the custom chip buys.

IMG_4500.jpg

IMG_4502.jpg

IMG_4505.jpg

Arrived last week. Here's my custom set: The Hale Koa, which translates from Hawai'ian as House of the Warrior. The chip set theme, which incorporates all official colors of each Hawai'ian island, plays off my Army background and Pacific Island ties.

Big thanks to @chipinla and @JeepologyOffroad for the behind-the-scenes assist on the design, and to @Potsie1 for the custom acrylic button.

Most of all, thanks to @justincarothers for running all the custom chip buys.

View attachment 1232683

View attachment 1232685

View attachment 1232686
I love the composition here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom