Time for an Xmas home poker! (1 Viewer)

I currently host a cash game once a month. Might host twice a month once I start doing tournaments but we'll see.

Currently once a month, but I see it going down to quarterly next year

Live: once a month usually, no more than once a week
Online: 1-2 times a week, at least a few hundred hands.

Edit: I didn’t answer the question. I play and host home poker every other month.

That is very frequent! Do you have a full time job?
Haha. Yes. I host once a month, sometimes 2.
there are 2 others that host, we alternate fri/sat during the month. Plenty of opportunities for games.

I host at least one time a month sometimes two (cash and tournament)

Not as much as I’d like to yet, but about once a month for a smaller game. Every few months for a larger one

I found a local game recently with some cool people. They play weekly and often twice a week. They have monthly tournaments that is minimum 2 table but usually 3 tables.

I went from playing twice a year to almost twice a week. I have to turn invites down now since I’ve been playing too much. It’s been fun playing again

Last edited:
I found a local game recently with some cool people. They play weekly and often twice a week. They have monthly tournaments that is minimum 2 table but usually 3 tables.

I went from playing twice a year to almost twice a week. I have to turn invites down now since I’ve been playing too much. It’s been fun playing again
Good problem to have.

Once a week. Regular game going on for 5+ years (we moved online during the pandemic).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom