Tik Toker Claims She Was Followed Home From Gym And Assaulted (3 Viewers)

Well. Yes. I'd expect this more from you.

And..... What the f*ck!!?

Like.......... What the f*ck....

We're verbally assaulting sexual assault victims based on the internet storyz?

What the f*ck??! Sorry. I'm saying it.

If you believe she is a victim of sexual assault based on the bullshit story she shared then I have full sets of Not A Group Buy chips available at original msrp

Story sounds fishy.

You decide it's 100% false, track her down, and call her a liar and a bitch?

Fcuk dude...it's hard to keep making excuses for your actions. You need to learn to let things go.
It does sound very fishy!!!! I don't think this Jessi bitch even has ANY chips!!!!!

IMG_20211221_211854.gif

If you believe she is a victim of sexual assault based on the bullshit story she shared then I have full sets of Not A Group Buy chips available at original msrp
I don't care. At all. Without reading anything. Do you know what plutonium is??!

If her story was legit and she was so concerned with the safety of other woman as she claims, she'd press charges against the guy officially, instead of crying about losing $150 when switching gyms and posting a tik-tok to show what she was wearing when this alleged assault took place.

Instead she's just going to change gyms and allow the alleged predator to continue preying on other women at the gym? C'mon man

Love you brother, but I have to go with the "it's really weird that you're so invested in this" crowd.

If this is a bullshit story designed to garner attention, then you're giving her exactly what she wants. And if she legit was assaulted and for whatever reason has not gone to the police, you look like an asshole.

Either way, it seems better to just ignore it and move on.

Love you brother, but I have to go with the "it's really weird that you're so invested in this" crowd.

If this is a bullshit story designed to garner attention, then you're giving her exactly what she wants. And if she legit was assaulted and for whatever reason has not gone to the police, you look like an a*shole.

Either way, it seems better to just ignore it and move on.

Shit like this infuriates me, I felt the same over Smolletts bullshit race-baiting hoax too

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom