Tiger Palace - Sample Set Sales (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1674917660533.png

@kk405 I’m going for the sample set bc it’s my only (direct) way to get a few cappers.

If I win, I was going to keep a few, and try to sell the rest at cost. Is there a post somewhere that explains what (retail) “cost” is for single chips? Or should I go by your per rack costs in prior sales?

I want to respect your “no flipping” request, just not sure how to go about it for individual chip pricing.

@kk405 I’m going for the sample set bc it’s my only (direct) way to get a few cappers.

If I win, I was going to keep a few, and try to sell the rest at cost. Is there a post somewhere that explains what (retail) “cost” is for single chips? Or should I go by your per rack costs in prior sales?

I want to respect your “no flipping” request, just not sure how to go about it for individual chip pricing.
all good... and the price per chips is derived exactly from the rack prices listed in the sales threads... a few are missing and I will try to add them in the next few days.

someone knows if we can choose to pay F&F or G&S via paypal or does it need to be one specifically? if the later, which one is required? thx

someone knows if we can choose to pay F&F or G&S via paypal or does it need to be one specifically? if the later, which one is required? thx

If you are able to buy a sample set, @kk405 will send you a PM with payment options. I'm pretty sure if you choose PayPal, F&F is the only way Ken wants it sent.

In my message from Ken, he used a business PayPal account so there was no option to select FF. Just pick your payment method and everything should be automatic from that point.

Never trust PayPal's default choices, both for the payment method and currency exchange options.

If you can choose FF, do it. If not, check with Ken.

Drawing for a free sample set for anyone who paid via USDC will be later tonight...i'll post the winner tomorrow...

Same for the 'Best Tiger Avatar' award... will post the winner tomorrow as well...

Back to finishing some work and sending out a few packages... :ninja:

Drawing for a free sample set for anyone who paid via USDC will be later tonight...i'll post the winner tomorrow...

Same for the 'Best Tiger Avatar' award... will post the winner tomorrow as well...

Back to finishing some work and sending out a few packages... :ninja:

Best - check
Tiger - check

I think my work is done here..
1675355068287.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom