Tiger Palace - Primary Cash Sales (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get some. For now...

oLiiysM.jpg

OOiW2pO.jpg

u2kxxaf.jpg

JWD0gRG.jpg
Yes I love these and want MOARRRROAR

Sales for primary cash sets starts on Saturday January 14th...

Secondary cash set sales begin Saturday January 21st - https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/tiger-palace-secondary-cali-cash-sales.98809/

View attachment 1047141

Tiger Palace primary cash set consists of 12 chips. Starting with a 34dS18 Canary Yellow frac and finishing with a 43mm 4TSA18 Aqua chip. Four sets of these chips will be offered for sale, starting Saturday January 14th. The order book will close in 24 hours, by Sunday January 15th. Orders can be placed via a link that will appear for each set/at the top of this thread. This is NOT about speed and it's not on a first come first serve basis. All PCFers from all geographies will have plenty of time to participate in this sale. There are limited number of sets available for sale and if demand is less than supply, all orders will get filled. If demand exceeds the number of available sets, a drawing will take place to give all interested parties a fair chance at purchasing a set.

Anyone purchasing a set directly from me will get a 'Tiger Ticket'. The Tiger Ticket will allow the holder to purchase additional racks of chips from the primary cash set as well as the Bear Claw set (prices are listed below). Some chips are in very limited supply. It is essential that you specify more than one choice for your two add-on racks (you obviously can opt out and not purchase any additional racks). You have 10 days to exercise your Tiger Ticket option, as I want to make all unsold/unclaimed chips available to everyone else after this grace period.

When ranking your choices for the two add-on racks please follow this format:

Choice 1: One rack of XYZ + one rack of PQR (or 2 racks of XYZ)*
Choice 2: Two racks of STJ*
Choice 3: One rack of TYU only*
*Any combination of above is fine, as long as you state your top 3 choices and specify the chip and quantity.

Four primary cash sets being offered

$0.25/$0.50 (600 Chips)
100 x $0.25
200 x $1
200 x $5
80 x $25
20 x $100
Price: $3,880 + shipping and applicable taxes (NY/NJ)

$1/$2 (800 Chips)

200 x $1
400 x $5
140 x $25
60 x $100
Price: $5,340 + shipping and applicable taxes (NY/NJ)

$2/$5 (700 Chips)

100 x $1
300 x $5
200 x $25
80 x $100
20 x $500
Price: $4,830 + shipping and applicable taxes (NY/NJ)

$5/$10 (800 Chips)

200 x $5
200 x $25
300 x $100
60 x $500
40 x $1000
Price: $6,580 + shipping and applicable taxes (NY/NJ)

'Tiger Ticket': Prices for ‘add-on’ racks
Primary cash denoms/rack
$0.25: $700/rack
$.50: $800/rack
$1: $550/rack
$2: $1,200/rack
$5: $700/rack
$20: $900/rack
$25: $600/rack
$100: $1,000/rack
$500: $900/rack
$1000: $1,100/rack
$5000: $1,100/rack
$25,000 (43mm): $1,200/rack

4TSA18 aka 'Bear Claws'
NCV - Aqua: $1,000
NCV - White: $950/rack
NCV - Canary Yellow: $950/rack
NCV - Red: $950/rack
NCV - Day Green: $1,100/rack
NCV - Black: $1,100/rack
NCV - Blaze Orange: $1,500/rack
NCV - Charcoal: $1,200/rack

A few additional notes:
  • In the coming weeks, if there are any additional sales of sets or individual racks, first priority goes to anyone who has purchased a set directly from me.
  • Payments: All Payments must be made within 24 hours of receiving notification. Acceptable forms of payment: Zelle, Venmo, Google Pay, PayPal F&F, USDC, or bank wire transfer. Anyone paying using USDC will get free shipping in CONUS and I will give equivalent credit to international buyers. I am also considering giving away a rack of chips or a sample set to a randomly selected buyer who uses USDC...this is TBD.
  • Quantities available vary for each chip and some are in limited supply.
  • Lastly, as I mentioned in anther post, once you buy the chips, they are obviously yours and you can do what you wish. I can't stop people from flipping them for higher prices or breaking up sets and selling racks for more than they paid. But I will say this: there are more sales to follow and I do appreciate non-flippers ;)
Would the cost of the secondary cash sets be comparable in price to the primary cash sets?

@kk405 ..Maybe I'm missing something . I think I know what you mean by XYZ and PQR, but what does STJ and TYU mean?

@kk405 ..Maybe I'm missing something . I think I know what you mean by XYZ and PQR, but what does STJ and TYU mean?

They are random placeholders for rack names. Instead you could say

Choice 1: One rack of 0.25 fracs + one rack of $25
Choice 2: Two racks of $100
Choice 3: One rack of $1 only

Sorry, I am just really exhausted...

They are random placeholders for rack names. Instead you could say

Choice 1: One rack of 0.25 fracs + one rack of $25
Choice 2: Two racks of $100
Choice 3: One rack of $1 only

What @toothpic said...

So…. not Xtra Young Zanax, Pretty Quick Rohypnol, Sweet Tasting Jillybean, or Tiajuana Yank’s Unkie?

Updating my order.

Question: you know there are other chips, right?
yes. and i've been after other bear claw $100s for a long time and no one is budging.
if anyone is interested in purchasing an extra rack of $100s please reach out via PM and I will pay you for your help, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom